• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Monk Ming Yi Gave His Kidney to a Stranger

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
doing good deeds will not send you to heaven!

especially when you are corrupted all your life, and you do lots of good deeds at the end!

you can't buy your way into heaven!

Real unsinkified people who do good deeds will not care if they go heaven or not, they just do it to help others selflessly so m the others will benefit..

unlike christian shits like you , who needs to have a reward ( heaven) to do good deeds.. so low class and hypocrite.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real unsinkified people who do good deeds will not care if they go heaven or not, they just do it to help others selflessly so m the others will benefit..

unlike christian shits like you , who needs to have a reward ( heaven) to do good deeds.. so low class and hypocrite.

For once, I agree with you ...

And i do not believe that a Christian goes to heaven because of the good deeds he has done. He goes to Heaven by the grace of God.

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity is a cult that preys very well on human insecurity and fear of uncertainty. :wink:

The truth God has no religion and won't tell you need to accept Jesus to go to heaven.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
to garner sympathy.......... I hv this bloke in posh shop buying abalone, shark fin, birdnest n ginseng
my opinion of him will NEVER change
he shud disrobe himself but did not n still living a luxurious life Namo Buddaya

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
doing good deeds will not send you to heaven!

especially when you are corrupted all your life, and you do lots of good deeds at the end!

you can't buy your way into heaven!

this disgraced abbot thinks otherwise.............he can bluff everybody all the time

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very good deed indeed

Buddhist monk Ming Yi donates kidney to stranger: Report

Published on Apr 29, 2015 4:20 PM

SINGAPORE - The Venerable Ming Yi , the former head of Ren Ci Hospital, donated his kidney to a stranger in need, a report said.

The monk went for an operation on April 27, and both he and the recipient of his kidney are recuperating well, Chinese newspaper Shin Min Daily News reported on Wednesday.

It is understood that the patient comes from a low-income family, and does not know the monk.

The Venerable Ming Yi, 53, has kept a low profile since his conviction for misappropriation of funds and falsifying accounts while he was chief executive of Ren Ci Hospital.

He served four months in jail in 2010 and was removed from his posts at Ren Ci.

Prior to the case, he was well-known for performing daring stunts to raise funds for the hospital.

He is reportedly still affiliated with Foo Hai Chan Monastery, which helped set up Ren Ci, but is no longer the Geylang temple's charity trustee and president.

He also spends much of his time in Thailand now and helps out at temples there.

A devotee, who was not named, told Shin Min: "He didn't tell anyone, we only found out after the operation."

He is trained in Mahayana while in Thailand it is Hinayana...................so what is he doing there??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For once, I agree with you ...

And i do not believe that a Christian goes to heaven because of the good deeds he has done. He goes to Heaven by the grace of God.

i do not need you to agree with me, please fucked off!!!!!

GG789

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a noble act, not many willing to donate a kidney to others.

somemore, he donated a kidney to a stranger. i salute him....

many of us only knows to complain about the life. and never try to look at the bright side of the life.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a noble act, not many willing to donate a kidney to others.

somemore, he donated a kidney to a stranger. i salute him....

many of us only knows to complain about the life. and never try to look at the bright side of the life.

my li'l brother leetahsar introduced me to a buddhist nun. she was a rich woman and was a practising dr. she donated her entire family inheritance. she even sold her lavish bungalow and now only lives in a humble 3rms pigeonhole. not only that she also donated a kidney to a total stranger. she really keeps herself a very super low profile.

not many know about this....until a speaker in a buddhist conference introduced her and revealed her greatest. she now treats ppl for FOC.