• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molester on bus touched my breast

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 25 May, 2009 12:42
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Molester on bus touched my breast

STOMPer D was on the bus travelling from Harbourfront to Toa Payoh when she encountered a molester who touched her left breast.

In an email to STOMP today (May 25), the horrified STOMPer recounts the incident which occurred on Saturday night (May 23).

“I was on board bus 143 on Saturday at around 10:30pm. I chose a seat towards the rear of the bus on the second storey (it was a double deck bus), next to the window.

“After a while, somebody came and sat behind me.

“I thought it was strange that there were so many other seats available but he chose to sit behind me.

“As I thought it might be a personal preference, I did not suspect much.

“As I was reading my magazine, I felt something on my left breast.

“I tried to sweep it away with my left hand but to no avail. I did it for a few times and then I held on to it.

"To my horror, it was a hand!

“I shouted and quickly moved to the outer seat. I did not dare to turn back.

“The hand did not move away, I took out my mobile phone with camera function and took a quite snap.

“After that, I went to the lower deck to report to the bus-driver and he stopped at the bus interchange and did not open the doors until his colleagues came and detained the man.

“The police came later and took him away. I gave them a statement at the SBS transit office in the bus interchange.”

The STOMPer added: “I just want to share this incident with everyone because I have friends who have been molested on public transport but they did not say or do anything and so the men got off scot free.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 23 May, 2009 09:28
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Pervert takes photos of women in MRT: "He fled when I caught him with my DSLR"

It was not once, but twice, that STOMPer Ed caught this man taking photos of unsuspecting women in the train. But this time around, he snapped a photo of the man.

Ed wrote in about the incident, which happened last evening (May 22):

"I would like to relate an incident that happened on 22 May 2009, Friday, at around 7.40pm.

"I boarded a crowded SMRT North-bound train from Toa Payoh, heading back home after work in the evening. The train was crowded and I positioned myself at the standing space between the second and third train carriages.

"I was minding my own business by daydreaming and tuning in to my iPod for most of the journey.

"From Yio Chu Kang station onwards, I noticed a middle aged man standing to my right, fiddling with his mobile phone.

"I'm not sure exactly where he boarded the train from, I only took notice of his phone because it was the same model as mine, a silver Nokia 6500, and he was scrolling through what seemed like a picture gallery of girls.

"I thought nothing much of it as I was spaced out in my own world, until two stops later at Yishun, I noticed the image on his screen was no longer static, it was a moving image, and the camera side of the phone was positioned awkwardly.

"Sensing something amiss, I tried to see who was in the direction the phone was pointed at -- all I could see was a partially blocked view of a pair of legs belonging a girl wearing a mini skirt and pink sandals.

"She was seated at the two-seater Priority Seat right beside the man, at my 3 o'clock position, out of my line of sight.

"From what I can make out from the live image on his mobile phone screen, the young lady appeared to be
sleeping.

"At one point, he pretended to surge forward from the momentum of the train, and leaned in to get a close up shot of the lady.

"I observed the man closely. From his body language, I am certain that he was up to no good.

"I wondered if I should alert the girl, but decided not to do it immediately because it would be a huge embarrassment on my part if the lady turned out to be his daughter or friend.

"The best thing I could do was to move directly behind the man and his mobile camera, and face the lady to see if she was aware of what the man was doing in front of her.

"I thought about ways to confront the man, or inform the lady of the situation, and decided to whip out the large intimidating looking DSLR I usually carry around for work and give the man a taste of his own medicine.

"This way, I might catch him in the act and have photographic evidence to show the girl, in case I end up looking like the idiot instead.

"I pointed the camera and large lens in his face at a point blank range of two feet and began clicking away.

"The man panicked and tossed his phone into his waist pouch and covered his face with his sleeve, looking the other way.

"I moved behind him, bracing myself to ask the young lady, 'Sorry, miss, do you know this man is taking photos of you while you were sleeping?'

"The man must have thought I was going to restrain him from behind or something, because the moment I stepped behind him, he bolted out of the door just as it opened at Admirlty Station.

"I recognise this man from a similar incident several months back on the South-bound train somewhere around Bishan Station, when he was standing at the glass panel just beside the two-seater Priorty Seats.

"The panel was covered fully with an advertisement and the lady who was wearing a low cut top sitting beside it couldn't see what the man was doing behind it.

"He held his phone above the glass panel, and seemed to be taking photos down the blouse of the lady.

"Ladies who commute on the North-South line who have a preference for the two-seaters near the second and third carriages during office peak hours should look out for this man, especially if he is holding his phone in an awkward manner -- and to those DSLR owners who witness similar incidents in future, don't hesitate to whip it out and shoot him back!

"Attached is a picture of the man a minute or two before he fled the train."

The STOMPer said he had blurred out the picture because his purpose of sending in the picture is not to shame the man publicly, but for the chance that he will see the posting and find out that there are others out there who are aware of him.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the guy must be of some IMH condition.

No normal and logical-minded man will want to molest a sinkie woman, they will be cursed of their bad taste in women.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
34nhzf8.jpg

"Sinkie women got breast meh?? I bet mine is bigger than most"

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 23 May, 2009 09:28
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Pervert takes photos of women in MRT: "He fled when I caught him with my DSLR"

"I observed the man closely. From his body language, I am certain that he was up to no good.

A PERVERT WITH HANDPHONE CAUGHT BY A PERVERT WITH DSLR.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

it takes a pervert to catch a pervert...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The girl is part of the scenery. Unless there are laws forbidding camera taking of a scenery. By law, he is not in the wrong. You say he is taking pictures of the girl. I say he is taking pictures of the MRT and the girl just happened to be part of the pic.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The girl is part of the scenery. Unless there are laws forbidding camera taking of a scenery. By law, he is not in the wrong. You say he is taking pictures of the girl. I say he is taking pictures of the MRT and the girl just happened to be part of the pic.

you are right ,there are no law in the whole world to protect each and everyone , as long as we can find the loops hole ..we can get away with it ..:biggrin: