• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile broadband here 'too slow'

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WAhhahaha!!! When you cannot resist the ego trashing, you just bring up all your tools for show.

What a fucking loser! Is that the best answer we can get from from a thai pimp loser?
The OA will zap u again and slowly deduct at least a hundred points from u for being an idiot. Whahahaha!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course, when undesirable things reaches a sinkie's ear, they will try their best to deny it. Go and test it yourself.

I do alot of mobile internet surfing in bkk and sg. I can tell the difference.

I was travelling to pattaya by a fast moving van last week, i can still log on to check for hotel. in sinkieland, when mrt moves, u have slow connection and sometimes get cut off.

Tonychat you talk cock again? You mean when MRT is travelling underground right?

Bangkok to Pattaya is overland travel.

:mad:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a fucking loser! Is that the best answer we can get from from a thai pimp loser?
The OA will zap u again and slowly deduct at least a hundred points from u for being an idiot. Whahahaha!!!

Hey, Yellow People, why you never use your Darth Vader nick anymore?

:p

peterpan707

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must Singaporeans always be screwed by their own local enterprises? These companies in turn get screwed when they tried the same tactics in overseas ventures.

Whilst SIA had to pay US$48 million in fines for being part of a Price-Fixing Cartel, our local Telcos get away with murder. We pay the highest rate and get the worst internet connections. Every year we hear they earn profits in millions and last I heard SingTel's profits hit 1 billion. We are helpless as we have no other choice, but I feel cheated and downright pissed with the situation.

Don't forget the petrol companies too.Price-Fixing Cartel

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget the petrol companies too.Price-Fixing Cartel

People are forgetting that Spore is the land of PAP monopolies.

If you check with the discusions going on at fuckwarezone, people are complaining about all sorts of broadband problems including the lack of speed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I seriously don't understand why these jokers get mobile broadband when there are free Wifi spots at just about every freaking major shopping mall in SG

3G or 3.5G is better than the wifi hot spots. Before i signed unto a proper plan and mind u data transfer on 3G without a plan is still freaking expensive, i needed to walk into certain shops or places before i could surf. Let's say coffeebean for eg would be using starhub and no singtel and since i have singtel wifi i had to go to another place to surf and hence i walked into starbucks with a coffeebean drink. Same with mac and kfc,bk etc.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3G or 3.5G is better than the wifi hot spots. Before i signed unto a proper plan and mind u data transfer on 3G without a plan is still freaking expensive, i needed to walk into certain shops or places before i could surf. Let's say coffeebean for eg would be using starhub and no singtel and since i have singtel wifi i had to go to another place to surf and hence i walked into starbucks with a coffeebean drink. Same with mac and kfc,bk etc.

Well, you are replying to someone who doesn't use mobile connection, that is why a lot of things he do not understand.

Sinkies are people who try to act smart and act like he is one damn experience dude, but he doesn't do anything and just post in the forum. hehe

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
freaking moronic idiot. U should Use your brains before commenting. Thailand's network isn't even up to 3G yet. EDGE in layman's term is a 2.5G technology. SG is now on 3.5G network, we migrated to 3G network about 10 yrs ago
And unlike Thailand, SG have FREE Wifi roaming hotspot at just about every major Shopping Mall U can think of
Enuff said. And even thai powers to be cannot even get their act together for licensing 3G.

Thailand may have other comparative advantages, but mobile broadband's not on the list.:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mobile BB is fantastic for me at least. I'm using starhub and there are certain sites i cannot acess or d/l fast enough from. COs of some proxy thing starhub uses so i use my BB connection and it's faster.

Pls do take note that mobile BB data transfer without any plan isn't really cheap at all so pls if you want to use mobile BB service go with a plan or buy a prepaid BB connection for like 3 days usage for 15 bucks for eg.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
for starhub mobile BB, do u experience auto disconnect after every 10mins or so.. ??

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think singtel has upgraded the mobile BB infrastructure,for the past days, the speed is faster compared than few months ago. there was a report in the papers recently that IDA asked the telcos to upgrade their infrastructure to cater to the advertised surfing speed, well done IDA!:smile:

for starhub mobile BB, do u experience auto disconnect after every 10mins or so.. ??

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDA has been sleeping for 2 years!

When I started using Singnet Mobile BB, I had to wake up at 4am to surf net!

Now during peak hours still can't watch Youtube.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must Singaporeans always be screwed by their own local enterprises? These companies in turn get screwed when they tried the same tactics in overseas ventures.

Whilst SIA had to pay US$48 million in fines for being part of a Price-Fixing Cartel, our local Telcos get away with murder. We pay the highest rate and get the worst internet connections. Every year we hear they earn profits in millions and last I heard SingTel's profits hit 1 billion. We are helpless as we have no other choice, but I feel cheated and downright pissed with the situation.

no one will change anything unless you approach this issue from the legal point of view

sue the telcos and then there will be change
don't expect them to increase your speed for goodwill and kindness