• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Missing Sammybros Found!

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you find closures in such a situation or in other difficult circumstances?

Are closures necessary? A human trait to wrap things up?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_726357.html

Published on Oct 23, 2011

Missing persons: Families struggle to find closure

Some refuse to give up hope, others seek to have missing relatives declared legally dead to settle matters of inheritance

By Amelia Tan , Kimberly Spykerman

Every year, approximately 3,000 people go missing in Singapore.

Of these, 70 per cent are reunited with their loved ones. For the rest, it has meant exhaustive searches by their families, fervent prayers and a lack of closure.

Last month, medical student Kouk Leong Jin made headlines after going missing. He went to Athens for a medical conference and has not been heard from since. His distraught wife made desperate appeals through the media for information on his whereabouts.

Similarly, two Singaporeans involved in a boat accident off Mersing, also last month, have yet to be found. Lawyers say families would usually wait for a period of time before going to court to have their loved ones declared legally dead.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
many kidnapped by aliens....snatchers....spirits and ghosts....they're still alive in a different world and different dimension...sometimes they sit besides me and limkopi singsongtalkcock with me..... i see them and they tell me....nobody escapes death...do something...just don't everyday limkopi singsongtalkcoke!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3000 people go missing every year ? either they are wanted by police or want to cheat insurance money ..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder how many % of those are actually those who went missing voluntarily & didn't want to be found.