• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Thailand Universe 2009

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats been photoshopped to death

Ok ok.. here's a couple of her au naturel

i1511_NadineChandrawinata8.jpg
i1508_NadineChandrawinata11.jpg

Try photoshopping Ho Ching to get that results :p

GORG1

Alfrescian
Loyal
A real country with a real woman to represent. Thais are proud for that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8afw0jzdZA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o8afw0jzdZA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is Miss Universe not Miss World. Miss Universe S'pore is Rachel Kum not Ris Low.........duh

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this will be Indo's next year's rep.. she just won Puteri Indo. Qori Sandioriva from Acheh. But beauty contestants have a hard time here.. current one criticised for taking art in the swimsuit segment in Miss Universe, and this one currently for not wearng a veil in the Puteri Indo contest.

10525_129198626863_657136863_2562724_8039668_n.jpg
10525_129198661863_657136863_2562731_6996877_n.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread, TC :biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
tis 1 look nt bad in natural ...

gt fotoshopped 1 anot? ... :p

Refer my quip on HC. How photoshop also can't make an ugly to beauty lah :p:biggrin:

Maybe a bro can take one of HC's pic and try to photoshop a beauty out of her :rolleyes::eek: