• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Philippines crowned Miss World 2013 in Bali

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fux! Her accent is just like those telemarketers that I fuxed them off telling them _ please la, I dunt understand a single word you say!

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For a Pinay,,she looks above average,,but in general in pinoyland land,,alot of chicks are her standards,,,,guess the exotic stuff is damn popular with the ang mors,,these beauty pageants things all dominated by ang mors,,,

Your statement speaks for itself... Ang mos people are the best.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miss World pageant is poor cousin to the original Miss Universe.
Less prestigious and recognition.
All else being equal usually the South Americans will take the podium...but knowing pinoys....they will haolian machiam pacqiao wins boxing match.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy is half a malay. It's just that they don't want to admit they have the Malay blood running in their body.

But they like to think themselves as higher class, because some Spanish Catholic conquistadors had fucked their ancestors and American sailors are fucking their girls during shore leave. :rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the really dark skin pinays and pinoys are malays lah,,just several thousand years apart,,,,they are the same race...even tagalog and malay is very similar,,quite a few words are the same...but have to admit,,brown sugar is nice,,,

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But they like to think themselves as higher class, because some Spanish Catholic conquistadors had fucked their ancestors and American sailors are fucking their girls during shore leave. :rolleyes:

Yes. They always think they are of higher class after being mixed with Spanish and American blood.
They have already forgotten their root and all these pinoy now speak with a "Malay+Spanish+American Accent".

They just love "MakDonalds" and will be "bak" for more.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Pinoy Pride is abit of an oxymoron. They look up to the west and half the population wants to leave the country. Pinays want to lighten their skins to look lighter and want to be like ang mor fashion models. Their favourite food is western style fast food,,look at Jolliebee biz,,,the food is not that great,,the so called famous chicken was bad,,but Pinoys say its the best,,,really no logic. They are also into Pizza and Macdonalds,,, cant believe how many pizza shops there are in manila.

They really look to the West for their culture,,,like fair skin etc,,but when they get a Manny and now this Miss World,,they will say Pinoy Pride etc etc,,,than it wears off and they get back to reality in Pinoy land,,,they will secretly admit life in Western Countries is better...and wish they were there.

To me the only higher class Pinoys are the rich ones,,,if they are poor and got fair skin,,its still low class,,,

One other thing,,those that have chinese blood or claim too like to say,,my grand father/mother etc etc is chinese..they even like to claim a different heritage,,,,

If they have real pride,,they wont act like that right?
Yes. They always think they are of higher class after being mixed with Spanish and American blood.
They have already forgotten their root and all these pinoy now speak with a "Malay+Spanish+American Accent".

They just love "MakDonalds" and will be "bak" for more.

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually Pinoy Pride is abit of an oxymoron. They look up to the west and half the population wants to leave the country. Pinays want to lighten their skins to look lighter and want to be like ang mor fashion models. Their favourite food is western style fast food,,look at Jolliebee biz,,,the food is not that great,,the so called famous chicken was bad,,but Pinoys say its the best,,,really no logic. They are also into Pizza and Macdonalds,,, cant believe how many pizza shops there are in manila.

They really look to the West for their culture,,,like fair skin etc,,but when they get a Manny and now this Miss World,,they will say Pinoy Pride etc etc,,,than it wears off and they get back to reality in Pinoy land,,,they will secretly admit life in Western Countries is better...and wish they were there.

To me the only higher class Pinoys are the rich ones,,,if they are poor and got fair skin,,its still low class,,,

One other thing,,those that have chinese blood or claim too like to say,,my grand father/mother etc etc is chinese..they even like to claim a different heritage,,,,

Contradiction of preference in skin color lies in many countries.
The Americans, Europeans and even Japanese like women with darker (brown) skin color from the East.
They have abundance of fair skin ladies back home and they want to have a wife/gf who is not fair looking.
On contrary, women in SE Asia countries like Pinoy land, Thailand, Indonesia and even Malaysia wish to have fair looking skin.
They will think of ways and not hesitate to make their skin looks brighter to attract the Americans, Europeans and Japanese.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Could be because the rich are the chinese:confused:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That why i dont understand the Pinays...they want to get a fairer skin to attract ang mors,,but ang mors like dark skins gals,,but to the pinays,,fair skin is attractive. Many of those actress and singers etc I was told went for skin bleaching to look fair... I think their main aim is to attract a pinoy and a foreigner is a 2nd choice,,,just my thoughts

Contradiction of preference in skin color lies in many countries.
The Americans, Europeans and even Japanese like women with darker (brown) skin color from the East.
They have abundance of fair skin ladies back home and they want to have a wife/gf who is not fair looking.
On contrary, women in SE Asia countries like Pinoy land, Thailand, Indonesia and even Malaysia wish to have fair looking skin.
They will think of ways and not hesitate to make their skin looks brighter to attract the Americans, Europeans and Japanese.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
megan-young-miss-world-philippines.jpg

07f756f1-d274-42a6-9ad2-1feda41f0bdc_20130818_NPPA-VFD_00053396.JPG

MEGAN+YOUNG+14.jpg