• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss GE 2015

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who are the contenders? I see a good fight between He Ting Ru of the WP and Sun Xueling of the PAP. The syt from that traitor party aka NSP may just get 3rd place. What do you think? Please don't say "I dunno what to say" because if dunno what to say, just shut up!

And, if HC is in, she should be among those fighting for the Miss GE 2015 title.

Very even fight between Sun Xue Ling (PAP), He Ting Ru (WP), Cheryl Denise Loh (WP), and Jaslyn Go (SDP).

My vote goes to CDL. She has a very sweet, angelic look - my vege!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest ........................... Charles Chong insisted that I have the GE 2015 Football Award. When I said no footballers involved, he corrected me. The Football Award is for the candidate who kena kicked around the most number of times by his own party like a football.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest ........................... Charles Chong insisted that I have the GE 2015 Football Award. When I said no footballers involved, he corrected me. The Football Award is for the candidate who kena kicked around the most number of times by his own party like a football.

This one GMS won hand down. He kick himself from WP, NSP, HK and now wathenamepafty. Considering he only join WP in 2001 so his unsuccessful 15yrs as opposition politician, he already Cec member for all 3 parties

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one GMS won hand down. He kick himself from WP, NSP, HK and now wathenamepafty. Considering he only join WP in 2001 so his unsuccessful 15yrs as opposition politician, he already Cec member for all 3 parties

Paiseh, I need to elaborate. After consultation with my judges, we agreed that this Football Award is meant for those who kena kicked by their political bosses. As Mr Goh Meng Seng kicked himself out, scoring own goals, we are unable to accept GMS.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leongsam just contacted me. Sammyboy will play its part in nation building. The Traitor Award GE 2015 will be sponsored by this forum. The winner or joint-winners will have a makan session with Escher, $200 voucher from Singapore Casket and receive a handshake from Sam. So far, no one called in to nominate themselves.

I will donate piano wires, used car tyres, and round wooden tables. Escher will get the kerosene and lighters. Only thing left - get LTA approval for use of lamp posts besides Oxley Road. Oxley don't approve neh mind, we will also apply for Whitley Road.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

If got award for sleeping with eyes open during Parlalament, he sure win want!

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
hcOZEr7.jpg

Who is she?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Sun's China-born husband became a Singaporean citizen six years ago. She spoke about how he and other new citizens integrated themselves into Singapore...."What's important is that he made an active step to become a Singaporean... what attracted him to Singapore was the values that we have, the dynamism that we have here. For new citizens, the fact that they want to become Singaporeans show that they really love this place," she said...

What a solid bull shit .... he wanted only the red passport for easy travel...not seen as a communist by Western countries... China is many times a wonderful country than sinapor, a small island facing aggressive neighbours. Did he really care for this tiny island? Please lah, don't take locals as fools.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nominations for the contest should only close after Nomination day.
Ho Ching may want to take part in erection.