• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Heng shifts blames to parents...as usual

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. government should ensure a place in uni for every NSF who meets the entry criteria. if they want to give spaces to foreigners, they better ensure sufficient places for all.

2. yes. but the PAP hate singaporeans. they would rather have a singapore without singaporeans.

I don't think our government hate its own citizens. This is a ludicrous comment. Our government has displayed great love, great compassion and great care and concern for its citizens. I am very proud of our government.It is among the best in the world. We have done very well despite our limited resources.But do not take this for granted. Complacency will lead to our early demise.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. government should ensure a place in uni for every NSF who meets the entry criteria. if they want to give spaces to foreigners, they better ensure sufficient places for all.

2. yes. but the PAP hate singaporeans. they would rather have a singapore without singaporeans.

I personally think that no Singaporean who qualifies for the entry into our Uni are denied any place.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Be effectively bilingual in both written and oral skills. This is a MUST. Fail your Mother Tongue, and you can kiss your uni dreams goodbye.

What so difficult about being effectively bilingual? An average Singaporean can master this quite easily. If you can't , it simply means that you are not
academically qualified to enter the Uni. Many have no problems at all. Only a minority have some problems....It's all about priorities and effort.

2. Be good in your academic subjects.

If you are not good in your chosen academic subjects, you do not deserve to go to the Uni....

3. Be able to take contrasting subjects. That means, you must be good in the hard sciences and the softer humanities subjects.

This is a good policy to make the student a more rounded person. More holistic in their approach to life and to their chosen profession.We don't want to produce smart alecs who are robots with no feelings.

4. It would be good if you have CCA to support your wonderful academic results. Especially sports.

This is again a good policy.Sports and ECA help to mould character and to make the student a more rounded person. Physically healthy, emotionally stable and academically excellent.

Singapore has one of the best educational systems in the world!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

hi there

1. kopi, aiyoh!
2. the truth of the matter: sheep can be some booksmart alec.
3. but cmi in reality.
4. shall fall flat when first meet some crisis:biggrin:
5. just look around, kopi.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think our government hate its own citizens. This is a ludicrous comment. Our government has displayed great love, great compassion and great care and concern for its citizens. I am very proud of our government.It is among the best in the world. We have done very well despite our limited resources.But do not take this for granted. Complacency will lead to our early demise.

all that great love and compassion, only came after we fucked them in 2011.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all that great love and compassion, only came after we fucked them in 2011.

where got
our government has always been kind, gentle and compassionate
nothing to do with any election results 2011 or any other results
our government is an honest government
of course we have some flaws but we will try to correct them
improve upon our world class civil governance...
no Singaporean will be left behind...we shall all move forward together as one people, one country, one nation

but of course those NATO mosquitoes will have to be serviced differently
the hostile cyberspace has to be monitored more stringently
otherwise you have people like the PHuAcB Gang running amok
spewing vulgarities, profanities and obscenities bringing utter disgrace
not only to themselves but to our clean, green and wonderful Singapore landscape....Majulah Singapura!!!!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The above brings my memory back to the days when PM LKY lamented on civil servants and leaders, "passing the buck".

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got
our government has always been kind, gentle and compassionate

you want 3 meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant?

[/QUOTE=kopiuncle;1627360] of course we have some flaws but we will try to correct them
improve upon our world class civil governance...
no Singaporean will be left behind...we shall all move forward together as one people, one country, one nation [/Quote]

we'll hold you to that promise via the ballot box

[/QUOTE=kopiuncle;1627360] but of course those NATO mosquitoes will have to be serviced differently
the hostile cyberspace has to be monitored more stringently
otherwise you have people like the PHuAcB Gang running amok
spewing vulgarities, profanities and obscenities bringing utter disgrace
not only to themselves but to our clean, green and wonderful Singapore landscape....Majulah Singapura!!!![/QUOTE]

that's their prerogative. you end up looking like a naggy old aunty when you keep harping on it. and when you stoop to their level, it just muddies your feet.

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. kopi, aiyoh!
2. the truth of the matter: sheep can be some booksmart alec.
3. but cmi in reality.
4. shall fall flat when first meet some crisis:biggrin:
5. just look around, kopi.

i dunno who i hate more. your stupid one liners or kopi uncle's empty words!