• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ministar COW Kenna Farked !

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
COW Ministar Kenna Farked !

If not meant then don't say. By saying already implying consideration of implementation. CCB.:oIo:

Can someone also check who are the owners of such nursing homes in Johor. Why are they receiving FREE publicity even in our PaRLeement?

Johor idea draws flak

By Salma Khalik , HEALTH CORRESPONDENT

A SUGGESTION by Health Minister that Singaporeans might want to consider staying at a nursing home across the Causeway in Johor where it is much cheaper drew flak from two oppostion MPs in Parliament on Tuesday.

Workers' Party chairman and Non-Constituency MP Sylvia Lim said the suggestion was 'quite a bad indication of affordability of our own health care services here, and also a reflection of our national values'.

Fellow WP member Low Thia Kiang (Hougang) asked: 'Is the Minister suggesting that Singaporeans who cannot afford medical treatment or step-down care here should now consider such facilities in Johor?'

If so, is the minister 'outsourcing the Government's responsibility to provide affordable health care service to Malaysia', he asked.

This riled Mr Khaw Boon Wan.

'I'm not saying that if you are poor I will put you in an ambulance, send you across the Causeway to a Johor nursing home. That is not what I said and please don't twist my words,' he retorted.

In fact, the Johor option is not for the poor, who are heavily subsidised in Singapore.

'Everybody can afford health care in Singapore whether acute care or long-term care,' said Mr Khaw.

The suggestion was aimed at middle-income families who need to pay for the care themselves. It gives them choice.

'I just wanted to point out to Singaporeans that there are options like this,' Mr Khaw said.

The cost of nursing home care will always be more expensive in Singapore, as doctors and nurses are paid more, and construction cost is also higher.

Since many people visit the elderly in homes only on weekends, it makes little difference whether the person is housed here or in nearby Johor.

It's part of globalisation and this is already happening with Singaporeans going to Bangkok for Lasik to treat short sightedness and Americans and Russians coming here for treatment.

It is also not something that should, or can, be prevented, said the minister.

Singaporeans are already crossing the causeway for cheaper petrol and medicine.

'By allowing the flexibility of consumers walking across the Causeway... they benefit. I don't think we should constrain them from doing so.'

Last edited:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
soubor.asp
23450315_c360617119.jpg

AndyLau.jpg

Mister Cow Boon Wan when young

cow.jpg

When year of the OX

Last edited:

maituleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
where's the next image where he will use his middle finger to poke through the hole on his other hand!!!!!!!!!

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: COW Ministar Kenna Farked !

As an NSman, I am confused. Why should I defend the country who will abandon me when I am old against the country who will provide me with nursing home services in the future?

Last edited:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Malaysian came here to work and retire back north. Now the citizen also have to do like them. These bunch of white scums are getting bad to worse!

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

'I'm not saying that if you are poor I will put you in an ambulance, send you across the Causeway to a Johor nursing home. That is not what I said and please don't twist my words,' he retorted.

In fact, the Johor option is not for the poor, who are heavily subsidised in Singapore.

'Everybody can afford health care in Singapore whether acute care or long-term care,' said Mr Khaw.

The suggestion was aimed at middle-income families who need to pay for the care themselves. It gives them choice.

'I just wanted to point out to Singaporeans that there are options like this,' Mr Khaw said.

Healthcare is one of the topmost 'service' which the government is not only oblighed to provide, but MUST BE implemented. This is the fundamentals of building and maintaining a society.

Is that fucktard Khaw telling us that alternative is available because it is a lesser burden for the middle class? In that case, I would like to see an alternative to the person who is running the health ministry.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey asshole over here, why are you so mad that they are building nursing home over there.
You should consider lucky that they didn't send you over there to be fed to the malayan tiger in the jungle.

Wu ah kaupeh, bow ah kaupeh... kan lim lou bu aye chee bye...:oIo:

golden

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe he should suggest singapore annex johor state inorder to provide cheaper housing and and healthcare..

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal

malaysian cow is telling the voters that if you cannot afford singapore healthcare service , go to cheaper Malaysia.

the cow is from malaysia, he knows malaysia has cheap medical services.

indirectly, the cow is telling us that he is sorry not able to lower the healthcare costs in singapore , dont blame him but he has some options for us----go malaysia.

f88k mat- pawn cow ! he is the health minister, woodland GRC voters are blind with cum in their eyes .

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to woodland and spread the words !

Which country's health minister in the world advise the voters to go elsewhere for medical services or nursing services if they cannot afford at home.

Woodland GRC voters have blood in their hands!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

If not meant then don't say. By saying already implying consideration of implementation. CCB.:oIo:

Can someone also check who are the owners of such nursing homes in Johor. Why are they receiving FREE publicity even in our PaRLeement?

Johor idea draws flak

By Salma Khalik , HEALTH CORRESPONDENT

A SUGGESTION by Health Minister that Singaporeans might want to consider staying at a nursing home across the Causeway in Johor where it is much cheaper drew flak from two oppostion MPs in Parliament on Tuesday.

Workers' Party chairman and Non-Constituency MP Sylvia Lim said the suggestion was 'quite a bad indication of affordability of our own health care services here, and also a reflection of our national values'.

Fellow WP member Low Thia Kiang (Hougang) asked: 'Is the Minister suggesting that Singaporeans who cannot afford medical treatment or step-down care here should now consider such facilities in Johor?'

If so, is the minister 'outsourcing the Government's responsibility to provide affordable health care service to Malaysia', he asked.

This riled Mr Khaw Boon Wan.

The cost of nursing home care will always be more expensive in Singapore, as doctors and nurses are paid more, and construction cost is also higher.

Since many people visit the elderly in homes only on weekends, it makes little difference whether the person is housed here or in nearby Johor.

It's part of globalisation and this is already happening with Singaporeans going to Bangkok for Lasik to treat short sightedness and Americans and Russians coming here for treatment.

It is also not something that should, or can, be prevented, said the minister.

Singaporeans are already crossing the causeway for cheaper petrol and medicine.

'By allowing the flexibility of consumers walking across the Causeway... they benefit. I don't think we should constrain them from doing so.'
Why shd my aged parents live in Malaysia ? After all , they have contributed a lot to the nation building over the years.

Just becos the land is too expensive , then we must move our aged parents to JB? Come on , PAP , you got to do a little bit better.

If Singapore is too expensive , then why we can lose 58 BILLION in just 6 month and we are still ok with it ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

That why LOONG have said earlier in 2006 election that he cannot handle the oppostion when they question their rational behind their policy !

If loong cannot handle , you think COW can ?

COW :U want me to handle opposition, you got to pay me a few million more !

COW : My pay package now is just enough to make me less corrupt !

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Malaysian came here to work and retire back north. Now the citizen also have to do like them. These bunch of white scums are getting bad to worse!

when will he be going back to Kek Lo Si, Penang to retire?:biggrin: