• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MILF Coco Lee Passed Away! Only 48!

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singer Coco Lee shares video of her learning to walk again after surgery​

sv-cocolee-090323_2.jpg

Coco Lee learns to walk again in a video of her before and after her leg operation posted on social media on Wednesday. PHOTO: COCO LEE/WEIBO
Lim Ruey Yan

MAR 9, 2023

HONG KONG – Hong Kong-American diva Coco Lee has to learn to walk again after undergoing major leg surgery.
The 48-year-old singer, who dropped her latest single Tragic on Feb 14, hinted in a social media post on Feb 23 that she was going for major surgery.
She said in the post that she went overboard during dance practice in October 2022, triggering an old leg injury.
She also disclosed that she was born with a defect in her left leg. An operation done when she was two years old was unsuccessful, causing her to rely on her right leg to support her body for most of her life.
The singer had pelvic and thigh surgery done at a hospital in Hong Kong. Her elder sister Nancy told Taiwanese media later that the operation lasted two hours.
On Wednesday, Lee disclosed her condition to her fans for the first time, posting on social media a video of herself before and after the operation.
The singer wrote in Chinese and English: “Successful surgery. Even though I’m in a lot of pain and I have to relearn how to walk again, I know I can do it. Yes, I can and I will. Thank you, everyone.”

In the video, she was seen walking slowly with a walker and a nurse by her side four days after surgery.
She then went home in a wheelchair and was seen wiping away tears after she saw the “welcome home” teddy bear prepared by her family.
The video also contained footage of her practising to walk with the aid of a Zimmer frame on days eight, nine and 10. The video ended on the 12th day, with Lee clenching her fist and declaring she is a female warrior.
Taiwanese media said Lee is likely to be taking a break in 2023, as her sister said she needs at least six months to recover from the operation.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singer Coco Lee sparks health concerns with her 42kg weight, drainage bag on her body​

sv-cocolee-010123_0.jpg

Hong Kong-American diva Coco Lee posted a picture of what looked like a drainage bag on her body, sparking concern about her health. PHOTOS: COCOLEE/INSTAGRAM
Lim Ruey Yan

JAN 1, 2023

HONG KONG – Hong Kong-American diva Coco Lee has sparked concerns about her health with her long New Year’s Eve social media post, accompanied by several photos.
They included images of the two words “love” and “faith” tattooed on her arms.
“Love and faith – my two favourite words that I carry strongly in my heart which I desperately needed to get through this incredibly difficult year,” she wrote last Saturday.
“Life seemed unbearable at times, but I adapted the attitude of a ‘female warrior’ to face them head on fearlessly, but always had the biggest smile and big fat laughter.”
The 47-year-old singer also posted a photo of her weighing 42.3kg and another of what looked like a drainage bag on her body, without elaborating on them.
Several concerned fans, commenting under Lee’s post, urged her to take care and wished her a speedy recovery.
Others asked whether she was injured or had just gone through surgery.

Lee, who released her latest single Playboy in November, disclosed then that she could not dance for now as she was still recovering from an injury.
“I hope to see you guys dance to this song for me,” she said on social media in November.
Lee sounded positive in her New Year’s Eve post.
“My goal in 2023 is to share my life story and how I faced major life-changing hurdles and still manage to keep a positive attitude,” she wrote.
“And keep spreading love and positivity everywhere... Just like The Great Wall of China, I will never fall. If I can overcome anything, so can you.”

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle sad . Even uncle is not coco fansee uncle just felt the kind of helplessness mou zok feel :notworthy:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women who constantly post 'inspirational quotes' and mirror selfies on social media are depressed and the seed of suicide is germinating within them. :wink:

You can bullshit yourselves all you want, but you cannot bullshit your own subconscious. :cool:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coco is like the Asian Celine Dion..
Her depression could be caused by the failure in her marriage n the emptiness in her life..
RIP Coco...