• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

migration to australia

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You poor idiot who live in the well... Even my brother in orange county, LA, will be looking down on you in 2009 now that he is worth 70% more than you pathetic loser. FREEHOLD somemore.. wahahahha... soon we will be calling you "a poor S.S.S. - sinkie shiok shiok.." or i shld pronounce as A POOR ASS..

what a moron. US has been king for past 40 years, and will be for some time to come. only now you are a big loser holding worthless A$ worth nothing when your own family member is laughing at you for staring at ceiling fan and losing so much WEALTH by moronic boasting and now - negative appreciating asset in property and today your toilet paper A$ = 1.70 to 1 USD.

we are all laughing at your misfortune, but idiots like you do exist so others like me can make money. i offered you an opportunity to tell you this was going to happen so you only have yourself to blame for your losses.

you are too stupid to understand COMMODITIES are priced in US$.

i pity you. i dont know how you can face your brother in Orange Co, when he is now 70% richer than you, and more prosperous than you, you poor deranged moron. you have lost so much face.

best thing is i told you it was going to happen - and you did not listen.

i love being right.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
best thing is i told you it was going to happen - and you did not listen.

i love being right.

I hate to tell you this.. you're right.. you're smart.. you and your ruling party are highly efficient who work 24/7. Actutally hor, I regretted coming here.. I miss my NS carefree life.. Hey, I am thinking of returning leh.. I spoke to DPM WKS during the Melbourne SG day.. Guess what ? He said there is still room for me :smile: heehee..

Dont you worry.. I will return some day as a FT to contribute to the economy and eat my Char Kway Tiao :smile: Keep the Director's seat hot for me.. I am getting tired of small mgr position and I am ready to take on a tiger in 2/3 yrs..

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate to tell you this.. you're right.. you're smart.. you and your ruling party are highly efficient who work 24/7. Actutally hor, I regretted coming here.. I miss my NS carefree life.. Hey, I am thinking of returning leh.. I spoke to DPM WKS during the Melbourne SG day.. Guess what ? He said there is still room for me :smile: heehee..

Dont you worry.. I will return some day as a FT to contribute to the economy and eat my Char Kway Tiao :smile: Keep the Director's seat hot for me.. I am getting tired of small mgr position and I am ready to take on a tiger in 2/3 yrs..

you poor PAP lackey. you dont see the PAP has brainwashed you as you cannot think for yourself. this is why the PAP is not afraid when you and other "subprime" singaporeans leave - people with your limited mental and financial means will come running back to your master.

its very sad for us to see people like you.

very pitiful.

and 70% poorer due to toilet paper A$.

i love to rub it in.

hee hee.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... this is why the PAP is not afraid when you and other "subprime" singaporeans leave - people with your limited mental and financial means will come running back to your master.

Haha... my wifey and me can give up our career to be in this land of freedom and you think we are suffering eh ? LOL ! Leaving our pink IC behind, right now, she is helping the MNC in Sin to do (home-office) consultancy work for $$$.. her business flights back to Sin and Asia is FREE :smile: And i am setting up my chicken stall that worth $$$ plus my idle job.. and we have plenty of time to be in the parks, breathing the fresh air.... Ya right ! we are indeed suffering.. hahaha..

SG is good.. but do you honestly believe we wana be part of you ? No thanks.. but we dont mind to harvest the gains.. :smile:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... my wifey and me can give up our career to be in this land of freedom and you think we are suffering eh ? LOL ! Leaving our pink IC behind, right now, she is helping the MNC in Sin to do (home-office) consultancy work for $$$.. her business flights back to Sin and Asia is FREE :smile: And i am setting up my chicken stall that worth $$$ plus my idle job.. and we have plenty of time to be in the parks, breathing the fresh air.... Ya right ! we are indeed suffering.. hahaha..

SG is good.. but do you honestly believe we wana be part of you ? No thanks.. but we dont mind to harvest the gains.. :smile:

you call australia the police state the "land of freedom". police are ticketing everywhere, there are stressed out people sitting in traffic jams working like slaves to pay back the 9% mortgages, defaults, bankruptcy on the rise. property prices crashing, people considering walking away from houses where people like you owe the bank more than the property is worth.

pollution causing people to choke on the dirty australian air and bicycle riders getting tickets for not wearing helmets. angry white australians beating asians for no reason on the streets of melbourne. crime, homelessness rampant. australia has learned how to instill fear and stress on its people, like singapore, which is why australia is singapore part II. luckily we know you PAP slaves will eventually return to singapore when you realize the whole world can offer freedom - without the costs in australia. that is why smart singaporeans like me are headed to canada or the US and avoiding australia like the plague.

i see ALOT of pain ahead for australia.

dont say i did not tell you so. you could have gone to a great country such as canada or the US instead of suffering, but you are not smart. the smart singaporeans are heading to the US for a reason, but you lack the mental capacity to understand this.

even now that you are 70% poorer and you are red faced with embarrassment. you cannot even afford the US, you are a poor slave now in white man's land. the shame you must be feeling. i really pity you.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
you call australia the police state the "land of freedom". police are ticketing everywhere, there are stressed out people sitting in traffic jams working like slaves to pay back the 9% mortgages, defaults, bankruptcy on the rise. property prices crashing, people considering walking away from houses where people like you owe the bank more than the property is worth.

pollution causing people to choke on the dirty australian air and bicycle riders getting tickets for not wearing helmets. angry white australians beating asians for no reason on the streets of melbourne. crime, homelessness rampant. australia has learned how to instill fear and stress on its people, like singapore, which is why australia is singapore part II. luckily we know you PAP slaves will eventually return to singapore when you realize the whole world can offer freedom - without the costs in australia. that is why smart singaporeans like me are headed to canada or the US and avoiding australia like the plague.

dont say i did not tell you so. you could have gone to a great country such as canada or the US instead of suffering, but you are not smart. the smart singaporeans are heading to the US for a reason, but you lack the mental capacity to understand this.

even now that you are 70% poorer and you are red faced with embarrassment. you cannot even afford the US, you are a poor slave now in white man's land. the shame you must be feeling. i really pity you.

Still filling the minds of people with your crap? You believe media hype that you read, then others will also begin believing it... your posts are full of half truths, that most sane people can see through... :wink:

On a serious note though - how long have you spent living in Australia?

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

and they allow racist brits to migrate there and establish their white valhalla but when asians go there work hard and pay taxes, treated like criminals, and those stupid political parties complain abt curbing asian migration? what a joke

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Just wanted to say I went to Darling Harbour today. It has been a long time since I have been to the city. We walked around the CBD, and the stink of urine was everywhere on the streets, it was enough to make you vomit. The rubbish, and the cigarette buds were everywhere. I never was so disgusted. We finally made it down to the harbour and it was like spot the Aussie.

We sat down at one of those overpriced seafood restaurants on the water and bought a seafood platter for 2. Nothing on that platter had any taste. There were like 3 Thai dipping sauces and the most repulsive cheap fried seafood imaginable. As I gazed around the room, I saw a room filled with obnoxious chinese in designer clothes. My husband and I looked at each other totally repulsed with what has happed to Sydney. The food, I wouldn't have given it to my dog. I reckon it's cheap Vietnamese imported seafood. I just hope I don't have food poisoning.
Anyways, it was so dirty and hardly and whites anymore. Where have all the whites gone? Can someone tell me?"

What is this stupid Aussie woman saying, dont like dont eat lar, why scold asian people??? full of shit.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still filling the minds of people with your crap? You believe media hype that you read, then others will also begin believing it... your posts are full of half truths, that most sane people can see through... :wink:

On a serious note though - how long have you spent living in Australia?

i notice you cannot answer my previous post about the cost of living crisis, housing crisis, homelessness crisis, and overall terrible situation in australia.

luckily we are not stupid like australians, and can see clearly what the media says - after all the media in australia is western and not singaporean. of course we know full well when the Sydney Morning Herald reports how bad it is in australia, its not hype, its fact. We know and trust western media and believe over people like you.

my total amount of time in australia unfortunately is 2 years. and i regret it every day. my family has been there over 15 years and tell me the horror stories of life in police state overtaxed overpriced ripp off racist perth.

yes, australia is really that bad.

lubehsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i notice you cannot answer my previous post about the cost of living crisis, housing crisis, homelessness crisis, and overall terrible situation in australia.

luckily we are not stupid like australians, and can see clearly what the media says - after all the media in australia is western and not singaporean. of course we know full well when the Sydney Morning Herald reports how bad it is in australia, its not hype, its fact. We know and trust western media and believe over people like you.

my total amount of time in australia unfortunately is 2 years. and i regret it every day. my family has been there over 15 years and tell me the horror stories of life in police state overtaxed overpriced ripp off racist perth.

yes, australia is really that bad.

thats why PAP has been running singkiland for so long cos many singkies are very smart .they know when pap makes mistakes they are honest mistakes,Pap is the best.:wink:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go on.. curse our mining, agriculture, golds, diamonds, uranium and bananas..

Pity me on my Happiness, Relaxation and Pimple-less complexion.. these are money cant buy, priceless..

kekeke

i dont need to. the price of such commodities has already crashed. lol.

what a moron. and what a stressed out life you must lead. you could have been smart and gone to a great country such as canada or the US instread of being cheated in australia.

you are just too stupid, a true PAP to the very end.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
and they allow racist brits to migrate there and establish their white valhalla but when asians go there work hard and pay taxes, treated like criminals, and those stupid political parties complain abt curbing asian migration? what a joke

yes imperial you remember from the old forum these pertinent points.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go on.. curse our mining, agriculture, golds, diamonds, uranium and bananas..

Pity me on my Happiness, Relaxation and Pimple-less complexion.. these are money cant buy, priceless..

kekeke

Heh - I think your wasting your time on this guy, mate... he just hates Australia and can't come to terms with the happiness of the people that live there. He does his best to discredit everything, but has only spent 2 years there himself (he has not been witness to the ups and downs of the economy) - for some of us who have spent almost 4 decades down-under, we've seen things much much worse than they are today (I personally felt the 17% interest rate high in 1988/89 duting Keating's recession "we had to have", only to see the economy rebound sensationally). He quotes right-wing extremist news media, and tries to flout it as truth. As a quci example, the real truth with the real estate industry, is that 1st home buyers will be sitting pretty next year when the price of house and land packages will drop by almost 20% - according to the real experts, as a direct result of the high rates that are being seen now. Some people (like this guy) see this as a negative, others who are more experienced and wise, will understand the true nature of this cyclic phenomemon. Australia didn't get voted the 'richest' country in the world for no reason - in terms of living standards, income vs expenditure, quality of life, healthy environment, liberty and freedom, tolerance for all races and religions, among others... you and I know the truth, and an aussie-hater quoting right-wing propoganda, picking out remote incidents of racism or doing anything else to discredit down-under will not even be noticed by the majority of happy people living there. Remember, his knowledge of Australia is based on 2nd-hand hearsay, political (and anti-political) references and propoganda, and 2 years in which I'm "sure" (or at least he is) that he's mixed with so many Aussies and gained such a wealth of insights into the Government, people and economy... Ignore him, I say - I for one, already try and ignore the ridiculous questions and quotations - it's just a waste of time... let him hate - you should enjoy your life without the unnecessary and ridiculous distraction. Take care, my friend :biggrin:

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Just wanted to say I went to Darling Harbour today. It has been a long time since I have been to the city. We walked around the CBD, and the stink of urine was everywhere on the streets, it was enough to make you vomit. The rubbish, and the cigarette buds were everywhere. I never was so disgusted. We finally made it down to the harbour and it was like spot the Aussie.

We sat down at one of those overpriced seafood restaurants on the water and bought a seafood platter for 2. Nothing on that platter had any taste. There were like 3 Thai dipping sauces and the most repulsive cheap fried seafood imaginable. As I gazed around the room, I saw a room filled with obnoxious chinese in designer clothes. My husband and I looked at each other totally repulsed with what has happed to Sydney. The food, I wouldn't have given it to my dog. I reckon it's cheap Vietnamese imported seafood. I just hope I don't have food poisoning.
Anyways, it was so dirty and hardly and whites anymore. Where have all the whites gone? Can someone tell me?"

What is this stupid Aussie woman saying, dont like dont eat lar, why scold asian people??? full of shit.

those white ang mor luv to come to our country for preferential treatment. yet go back dun like when asian is around. double standard. methinks this ozzie no longer top pick for us Sinkee to migrate to.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heh - I think your wasting your time on this guy, mate... he just hates Australia and can't come to terms with the happiness of the people that live there. He does his best to discredit everything, but has only spent 2 years there himself (he has not been witness to the ups and downs of the economy) - for some of us who have spent almost 4 decades down-under, we've seen things much much worse than they are today (I personally felt the 17% interest rate high in 1988/89 duting Keating's recession "we had to have", only to see the economy rebound sensationally). He quotes right-wing extremist news media, and tries to flout it as truth. As a quci example, the real truth with the real estate industry, is that 1st home buyers will be sitting pretty next year when the price of house and land packages will drop by almost 20% - according to the real experts, as a direct result of the high rates that are being seen now. Some people (like this guy) see this as a negative, others who are more experienced and wise, will understand the true nature of this cyclic phenomemon. Australia didn't get voted the 'richest' country in the world for no reason - in terms of living standards, income vs expenditure, quality of life, healthy environment, liberty and freedom, tolerance for all races and religions, among others... you and I know the truth, and an aussie-hater quoting right-wing propoganda, picking out remote incidents of racism or doing anything else to discredit down-under will not even be noticed by the majority of happy people living there. Remember, his knowledge of Australia is based on 2nd-hand hearsay, political (and anti-political) references and propoganda, and 2 years in which I'm "sure" (or at least he is) that he's mixed with so many Aussies and gained such a wealth of insights into the Government, people and economy... Ignore him, I say - I for one, already try and ignore the ridiculous questions and quotations - it's just a waste of time... let him hate - you should enjoy your life without the unnecessary and ridiculous distraction. Take care, my friend :biggrin:

Why izzit you dun answer Shocky Shiok? So many good post there and cannot answer him, why?

I dun like Oz as well. Many Sinkee know Oz no good liao.

So then ignore peoples when disagree with you?

You show the true color of Oz here.

So when peoples disagree with you and posting

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
those white ang mor luv to come to our country for preferential treatment. yet go back dun like when asian is around. double standard. methinks this ozzie no longer top pick for us Sinkee to migrate to.

I agree that the person who wrote the story about Darling Harbour is a racist b*$tch... most Aussies would also think so. This is not the mainstream feeling towards Asians (no matter how many people might tell you different). I could quote many posts from this forum alone and post in other countries... but I would not want other countries to think that all SGpeans are racist - it's just not true. The minority of Aussie hater/s here will continue to convince you that down-under is a racist society by spouting rare incidents and 2nd-hand propoganda... the mainstream Aussie welcomes all Asians with open arms... into their workplace, communities and even family integration. Australia prides itself on 'mateship' - I cannot convince all the people here, but those who have got to know me as a friend will hopefully see some credibility in what I say - I actually know the real truth!! - we are generally a very friendly bunch, and known all around the globe for this :smile:

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why izzit you dun answer Shocky Shiok? So many good post there and cannot answer him, why?

I dun like Oz as well. Many Sinkee know Oz no good liao.

So then ignore peoples when disagree with you?

You show the true color of Oz here.

So when peoples disagree with you and posting
"show the true colour of oz" - why are you so racist?.. don't like it, don't go there. I've got nothing against either of you guys, but haven't you got anything better to do than spout this untrue crap? How long did you live there for, to hate the country and the people so much?

BTW - I just made it clear in my last post that SS's posts are not good - they are full of half truths and not even worth answering... I repeat, don't like it, don't live there... take care buddy... :biggrin:

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
"show the true colour of oz" - why are you so racist?.. don't like it, don't go there. I've got nothing against either of you guys, but haven't you got anything better to do than spout this untrue crap? How long did you live there for, to hate the country and the people so much?

BTW - I just made it clear in my last post that SS's posts are not good - they are full of half truths and not even worth answering... I repeat, don't like it, don't live there... take care buddy... :biggrin:

How come you never can answer the question?

We dun like those anti-asian Oz who come to Sinkee and act like own the place.

How come you can never answer to us the behavior of those Oz people who hate asian so much?

You afraid of what?