• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Migration after death - Bury our dead overseas?

mutualsharing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Migration after death - Bury our dead overseas?

The detail of this can be found in http://www.mutual-sharing.com

A0035%2B%2528with%2Bwooden%2Bcoffin%2529%2B6.JPG

Frog A : There are many reasons for migration, I suppose one of the reasons here is due to our country is congested, shortage of land and most of us stay in high rise building instead of landed houses.
Frog B : It happens to the dead too. Cemetery will be gradually replaced by columbarium complex due to constraints of burial space…
Frog A : No worries, the dead can also be migrated too, to country with plenty of land…
Frog B : Yes, I remember! I have seen the advertisement before.
Frog A: It is a sensitive issue, I remember minister who was in charge of Health portfolio was clearly misunderstood by the people. It is true that it is cheaper to send elderly parents to nursing homes across the causeway.
Frog B: The same minister is no more in charge of Health portfolio but the National Development portfolio, and his job is related to housing now

Frog A: Oh, it is interesting!

10%2Bliving%2Band%2Bdead%2B2.bmp

Mutual sharing

An unusual advertisement appeared in the Straits Times: It offered burial plots in Melbourne, Australia. The Chinese cemetery in Melbourne, called Song He Yuan, is landscaped and decorated in “Tang dynasty” style.
The advantage of being buried at Song He Yuan is the burial plots are forever, unlike in Singapore where graves are exhumed after 15 years to make space for more burials.

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Spore, when you are alive, they squeeze you dry like a rock. When you die, you don't even have a place to rest. LOL.

Hock

Alfrescian
Loyal
In S'pore, when you're alive, you live in HDB. And, when you're dead, you also live in "HDB".

mutualsharing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Neddy.
I suppose cost is one of the factor that people consider. That's explained
why they advertised on local newspaper!

Mutual sharing