• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Migrating to KL

pitpot

Hi all... Need your advice...

In CPF's webbie, "II) If you are leaving Singapore and West Malaysia permanently with no intention of returning to either country for employment or residence:"

So means if im migrating there permanently... I'm unable to draw fully my CPF?

AngKuKuih

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. You cannot withdraw your CPF money. That is why I as a Malaysian, who worked in Singapore for 20 odd years, have to migrate to Australia to withdraw my CPF.

AngKuKuih

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. You cannot withdraw your CPF money. That is why I as a Malaysian, who worked in Singapore for 20 odd years, have to migrate to Australia to withdraw my CPF.

AngKuKuih
haf u reach 50 yrs o? ... if yes, u can wifdraw all ur cpf moni provided u haf not been working in sg 4 ze past 2 yrs ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all... Need your advice...

In CPF's webbie, "II) If you are leaving Singapore and West Malaysia permanently with no intention of returning to either country for employment or residence:"

So means if im migrating there permanently... I'm unable to draw fully my CPF?
4 west msians, if 50 & above n haf not worked in sg 4 last 2 yrs, dey can wifdraw all cpf ... tink if u r 48 or younger n u migrate 2 west msia, u can wifdraw all ur cpf wen u reach 50 ... provided u dun work in sg any mor ...

pitpot

Not nearing 50 years old anytime soon..... Ergh SG government really dislike Malaysia ar.... Preventing us from taking our own hard earned CPF $$... Crap man...

So means for now, the only way is to go to Aus for eg and then migrate to KL?