• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Might as well kill me' - Rosmah mutters in court

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile, lead prosecutor Datuk Seri Gopal Sri Ram urged the court to take into consideration the gravity of the offence.

He said Rosmah faced a maximum of 20-years in jail and also a fine of five times the amount of gratification received.

He said any decision should make those intending on taking corruption money stop dead in their tracks.

"If just a day's jail is imposed, it will send the wrong message to the people.

"The maximum or a near maximum sentence should be imposed... corruption is a very serious offence," he said.

Upon hearing this, Rosmah remarked: "Might as well kill me."

More at https://shrtcô.de/cXgMK

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I volunteer pulling the lever to her gallows or the trigger on the firing squad.

In fact, I am willing to pay for the pleasure.