• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Michelle Chia gets jilted by The Frenchman marries Shaun Chen.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celebrity marriage all very sad one !

If not sad then no news to write about them liao. All celebrities depends on the spotlight to survive else they literally fade away like those B grade actor and actresses who got married in the midst of their career.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
SC is from up north if I'm not wrong.

this kind of thing is why SPGs will throw themself at white cock

if succeed , can move to france

if fail , still got local boy stupid enough to want

this is a no-lose situation , so of course must try angmoh first right?

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bitch is no longer good. There are better and younger ones than this out of date bitch.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should come out of your 100 feet well and hang out at the ang moh nite spots. Most of the SPGs hunting for white meat are non chinese.

This thread is a quintiessential example why eligible Chinese girls are looking for life partners in other races and when faced with no choice settle for Ah Seng or like most of them remain single.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes , all these PINOY is hunting for a WHITE meat. I wonder who is the hunted !hahahah. I can see it at the 4 Storey of Whore.

Ang Mo can take all kind of looks ..... really, i must admire them. Even the PHINOY is so damn FAT, ugly , OLD and weird loooking. The ang mo can take it.

I think Michelle left the french man is becos , the french man sleep and sex most of the time. hahaha. Don want to work. Michelle left him becos she found that he has to FEED him with her salary.

2nd possibility is that, She found out that the FRENCH man has been XXX a old ugly PHinoy. She cannot take it. Sad part is that French man thinks that Phinoy is exotic ! hahahah ! Michelle is an old tyre.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
AW_Waorani100.jpg

Why whitemen like to disturb even poor natives !

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her expiry date is long overdue. Any of the "7 Princess" can simply beat her any day. She is not appealing since 5 year back yet they put her wedding on the TV show. :rolleyes:

Her hubby was even worse. Kanna kick around like a ball...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
well was quite surprised that she was not among the top 10 star award winners this year...curious that Rui En and Ivy Lee still have quite a strong following...the one i pity is Ann Kok, quite liked her but seems that the bosses do not favour her much perhaps because she left before when she was hot, also the U thinggy...another one who never seems to get on the top 10 is Fiona Xie...well she can't act but quite afew in the top 10 also can't act and she is a chiobu afterall?...another one not getting the breaks on 8 is Ezann
Her expiry date is long overdue. Any of the "7 Princess" can simply beat her any day. She is not appealing since 5 year back yet they put her wedding on the TV show. :rolleyes:

l...

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the boliao people here calling her cunt and loose and whatever. She is having her wedding dinner at Ritz while you are having cupanoodle at home. wahaha

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of thing is why SPGs will throw themself at white cock

if succeed , can move to france

if fail , still got local boy stupid enough to want

this is a no-lose situation , so of course must try angmoh first right?

this kind of statement shows why people like you can never get girls like her.
cant get girl, might as well make her (and partner) look bad isnt it?... hehe.. sour grape. :smile:

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should come out of your 100 feet well and hang out at the ang moh nite spots. Most of the SPGs hunting for white meat are non chinese.

i tend to look at it the other way. white shit are all over hunting for oriental gals but mostly resorting to prostitutes.