• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

AngKuKuih

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All Singapore Migrants

I would like to wish all Singaporean migrants who have made oversea countries their homes, i.e. all countries except Singapore, a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the Year 2011 bring good health and wealth to you and family. To those who have just arrived to their new countries of adoption, hang in there and things will work out fine. The most important thing to settle successfully is to discard all the brain-washing the Singapore government has imparted onto you since your birth until you left the country, Singaporean habit of bitching about everything and benchmarking everything to Singapore's way of life. If you can successfully de-learn these, the earlier you will embark a new life-style and be a happy migrant.

Enjoy this festive season with family and friends and reflect on the achievements of the year 2010.

God bless
AKK

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singaporean habit of bitching about everything and benchmarking everything to Singapore's way of life.
Possible but very very difficult for most.

Very few sinkies in my part of town have successfully integrated. They huddle together with their own kind and keep social interaction with the locals to the barest minimum.

The exceptions are those who have real hobbies and passions. Colour and culture become irrelevant when there's a common interest in something exciting.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All Singapore Migrants

The most important thing to settle successfully is to discard all the brain-washing the Singapore government has imparted onto you since your birth until you left the country, Singaporean habit of bitching about everything and benchmarking everything to Singapore's way of life. If you can successfully de-learn these, the earlier you will embark a new life-style and be a happy migrant.

I'll try but can't promise. SG govt has been treating me well.. they promised me Swiss Life but Ozzie govt only promised transparency.. it is no brainer which country is better.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to All.

Stay in small town , and you will have less chances of meeting kakis.

I used to stay in a small town for a few years, only chinese family in that town no problem .

You get to mix in with the locals everyone is friendly in the small town.

Only problem is driving to work take an extra hr but it is worth it.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transparency doesn't put food on the table.

Spot on.. The Federal govt also provided family benefits and NewStart allowance:wink:

Unlike the under developed countries, SG already progressed beyond placing "food-on-the-table".. I wonder why the old man always says this..

1st world countries emphasize transparency, Dude. This is why it is mandatory for all public listed companies to report on qtrly profit & loss - Transparency.

Of course, if they can silence me with million salary.. I will join the rest and be dumb, deaf and blind..

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
it does not matter which city you live in, they have their pros and cons.

29zzgyf.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on.. The Federal govt also provided family benefits and NewStart allowance:wink:

Unlike the under developed countries, SG already progressed beyond placing "food-on-the-table".. I wonder why the old man always says this..

1st world countries emphasize transparency, Dude. This is why it is mandatory for all public listed companies to report on qtrly profit & loss - Transparency.

Of course, if they can silence me with million salary.. I will join the rest and be dumb, deaf and blind..

Transparency means having a transparent accounts book. Then there is that not-so-transparent account books. My accountant does not earn much from the transparency one.

Boy, have you seen the size of lobsters this year?
Singapore visitors eye open big-big in the 36-hour Seafood Sales Marathon even though it is past midnight. http://www.kailisbrosleederville.com.au/

But I only buy from my regular Greek fishmonger.

Seeing things from Singaporeans eyes make me re-appreciate the good life here - I was complaining about prices going up $1 or $2. Singapore prices go up 10cents already people complain.

I also realised Singapore visitors very rude, never open mouth to say 'excuse me' and chop someone else's seat. Also never ask permission, anyhow take my things. I find myself very long-winded when talking to Aussie. But talking to Singaporeans, one short sentence enough.

On the roads .....
Shit, Australia is making me too soft! Even when scolding other drivers also so polite - but then, the people get the message. They better do, or they will face my magic hand gestures. Still, Singaporeans think I am soft.

Good luck to your chicken business. Happy prosperous 2011

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to your chicken business. Happy prosperous 2011

Thanks Bro.. My chicken business stops temporarily due to insufficient funds, nonetheless, it is almost 75% completed in 7weeks:wink:

I wish you a Happy New Year and Lucky in Lotto Investment (31 million in this week draw !!).

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wish everyone an early Happy Lunar New Year!
I have been spending too much time here.
I am off again for vacation.

AngKuKuih

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all different Singaporean/Malaysian dialect groups in Aussie Land, I wish to extend my lunar new year wishes:

To the Hokkiens & Teochews: Keong Hee Huat Chai
To the Hakkas & Cantonese: Kong Hei Fatt Choi
To the Babas & Nyonyas: Selamat Tahun Baru
and To all others: Gong Xi Fa Cai

May the new lunar year bring good health and properity to all.

Regards
AngKuKuih

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is my Ang Pao?

To all different Singaporean/Malaysian dialect groups in Aussie Land, I wish to extend my lunar new year wishes:

To the Hokkiens & Teochews: Keong Hee Huat Chai
To the Hakkas & Cantonese: Kong Hei Fatt Choi
To the Babas & Nyonyas: Selamat Tahun Baru
and To all others: Gong Xi Fa Cai

May the new lunar year bring good health and properity to all.

Regards
AngKuKuih

A

Admiral Motti

Thanks Bro.. My chicken business stops temporarily due to insufficient funds, nonetheless, it is almost 75% completed in 7weeks:wink:
chicken business?? :eek: What are their damages like? Any FRs (Field Reports) :confused:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
chicken business?? :eek: What are their damages like? Any FRs (Field Reports) :confused:

Haha.. As a professional chicken seller, I see crisis as opportunity. Soon ya see heaps of chickens being disposed away, market lack of chicken suppliers, govt levied income earners to fund chickens production etc..

Although my chicken feathers fallen off, but the chicken breast remains beautifully cup D ;-) I m in the mid to ship chicken workers to Brisbane, together with the "push-up" equipment, (hopefully) I can deliver chickens for public consumption by Feb 2011 ;-)