• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meridin at Medini and Astaka Project in Iskandar - any good?

shining

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depend on individual ability.

I am not saying Astaka is good. But if the cheapest unit is RM2m, it is at a league of its own.

Not forgetting the most expensive units are now price at RM1400.

It is scary.

I just checked with the agent, Astaka is asking Rm1000 psf...looks like a very up market project after seeing their specs and layout..
But the location is near Woodlands causeway...the traffic is really bad..anyone bought Astaka ans can share some lights?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I would not buy unless i see real value. For example, i will not buy something in Medini priced at 900 psf or at 750 psf when i could buy something within 500 metres at 630 psf where all things being equal unless the 900 psf one has exceptional views (Legoland in front diagonally, Medini Square to front and Glenagles hospital is at the back.

I will be able to get something in the Zone A area for about 600 plus psf in Bukit Indah, i will be able to get something for 500 plus psf so looking at my options now.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meridin at rm720+psf high floor with a view of legoland and beyond are great, but these are all taken up very very quickly.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard Astaka is about 50% sold with starting price of RM2mil. It is really hot if this is true.

I feel that this year JB properties are seeing a very strong bull-run. Developers and subsale sellers are jacking up their prices but there are still buyers biting. Amazing. If not for the perpetual CIQ jams, properties prices will move up even faster.

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meridin@Medini - Integrated development

Low floors are going for about rm690+ to rm700 psf, high floors are going for 750 to 800. So far have not heard of anyone buying above rm800 psf (i could be wrong).

EddieKhoo

Re: Meridin@Medini - Integrated development

Hi, Meridin is one of the residential project in the Special Business District of MEDINI in Nusajaya, Malaysia under the Flagship B of the ISKANDAR Project. All residential projects within MEDINI is tenure of 99 years leasehold.
I am currently marketing a few Iskandar projects whereeby you might be interest to. Please email me at [email protected] for more details and a non obligation discussion. Hear from you. Cheers / Eddie

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Took a lot of pictures; but cannot upload. Sad...

The empty field next to Astaka.

View for T1 stack 1

IMG_0572.JPG

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doubt so.

They still have SOHO, retail, office coming up for sales. (Royalty and Sand king of Johor both got share)
There are also a hotel component to it.

I went to the stadium today. They are doing up the show flat.

If sultan decide to change design halfway or delay the development, or to ask buyers to top up.. can Astaka buyers do anything?
It is a risk to stay near the tiger..

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did not look up to this development until someone I know bought one whole floor in Tower one.

I give it a second look...........the rest is history.

One is cheap with bad location.
One is expensive in so-so location.

Now make your choice.......