• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men Prefer Love To Sex

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...apply to all males as I believe males are by nature meant to spread their 'seed' around as much as possible to continue the species. ..even an 80 year old male still has 'seed' to propagate (whether can erect or not is another matter hor:
Sow wild oats, at ripe old age still?:p:wink:

jw5

Loyal
Men who tell women they value relationships over sex now have the weight of numbers to back their argument.

Almost 28,000 randomly selected men, aged 20 to 75, from the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Mexico and Brazil responded to a standardised telephone interview about their attitudes to life and sex.

[THE RESULTS]
They are all liars. :smile:

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the context of man-woman relationship,

LOVE leads to Sex

LUST also leads to Sex

The feelings at the start may be different, but the end outcome is similar. LOL

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally I would think that should apply to all males as I believe males are by nature meant to spread their 'seed' around as much as possible to continue the species. Fact of the matter is that even an 80 year old male still has 'seed' to propagate (whether can erect or not is another matter hor:biggrin:) whereas an 80 year old lady has long since become barren.

Beauty is only skin deep. How pretty a girl is, also no use, if her character is not a good one. As time goes, the character will not change. But the looks will. So is always good to find a good character as a wife material and then see whether she swee boh.:p