• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men are Bastards!

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Woman prefers jail to life with husband Prison better than life with him, says wife

http://www.bangkokpost.com/print/412691/

634290.jpg

She got her wish, at least in the initial stage. Police charged her with owning an illegal gun and carrying it without permission. She was detained without bail. The court will make the final ruling.

Jamnien Thongjib, 54, a resident of tambon Khuha Tai of Rattaphum district, rode her motorcycle to Rattaphum police station, went directly to a police officer and put her gun, loaded with a single shotgun cartridge, on the desk.

Pol Lt Col UsmanYeetawhee, inspector (investigation), said he was totally suprised by her action.

She told the police to arrest her because she was fed up staying with her husband bcause he was emotionally unstable. She would rather be in prison.

The couple have three children and eight grandchildren and have been together for 32 years, she said.

Ms Jamnien said they sometimes argued but still lived together. However, she had lost all patience. As her husband got older his behaviour had changed. Sometimes he would be a nice sweet man, but other times she had to flee the house for her own safety.

There were also other domestic issues that were too much for her to bear.

Therefore, Ms Jamnien decided to bring a gun she bought five years ago to the police station.

She said she had thought of killing herself to end the problem, but she loved her children and grandchildren. So going to jail was an alternative, because she would still be able to see her loved ones.

Pol Lt Col Somkiat Ostaphun, deputy superintendent of Rattaphum police station, said he sympathised with her, but police still have to charge her. She could face up to one year in the prison, but that would depend on the court, he saidt.

After being informed about the charge, Ms Jamnien was happy and thank you the police for arresting her.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“My husband has an affair!”

http://www.steadymarriages.com/?p=1279

Hi Gilbert,

I am 30 years old, a mother of 2 kids aged 5 and 7 years old.

I am contemplating a divorce as my husband of 8 years had an affair.

I found out about his affair through sms last July.

It was an emotional affair that led to sexual intercourse at local hotels. Naive as I was, I thought everything will end when I found out.

Which was what he promised, to stop communication with this gal. Apparently, it was not the case.

He still went on lunch appointment with the girl, has a secret sim card to call from, and also sent her presents to her workplace.

On other hand, he plays his part well at home.

He comes home for dinner every weekday (he will take leave for dates), and full day with me and the kids on weekends. He dotes on us and brings us to posh restaurants to eat, splurge on my clothes and jewellery and branded bags.

Of course his full attention is not always on us, as he secretly glances his HP for msg and occassionally taking toilet breaks to reply her sms.

This has been going on for about a year.

When I confronted him, he said he is treating this gal as a friend, as a little sister. He is ten years older than her. He says he is attracted to her ‘thinking’ as she is ‘open’, having returned from 4 years abroad. He is very stubborn and insists to keep her abreast of what’s happening in his life. Is he kidding me or what?

I worry for myself and my 2 kids if I pursue legal battle.

I am a stay at home mum and the condo is under his name.

How much will we be affected if I really do choose a divorce.

How well can my kids grow up in a single-parent environment?

I still love him, but we quarrel very frequently (every 2 nites) because I am jealous that he is still there for the gal.

I really don’t know what to do.

Also, he mentioned that he has no desire for me anymore.

It is his responsibility that is keeping him with us. He said he has no intention to marry her.

I feel he has no respect for me anymore, as he doesn’t care about how I feel when he sent her presents.

If he insists that he wants her as a ‘friend’, does that mean that I am less important in his life priorities?

HELP!

Desperate woman