• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Melbourne is 'most liveable city'

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instead of moving forward towards a australian standard of living,singapore is moving back to a pinoy and shit tiong standard of living!!!!!we are dooooooooooomed!!!!!doooooooooooomed!!!!!!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
instead of moving forward towards a australian standard of living,singapore is moving back to a pinoy and shit tiong standard of living!!!!!we are dooooooooooomed!!!!!doooooooooooomed!!!!!!!

Singapore is very livable to the PAP's affluent minions wat. Good to live well, but better still to work harder for a better life! It would be a disaster to provide all this without any effort on the part of singaporeans!

After all we don't want singaporeans to become lazy and to take for granted the good life PAP has provided for us.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
They always have all these most liveable cities. But liveable for who actually? Maybe Vienna is most liveable for Austrians but not so much for Asians.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
theres a couple up elizabeth street near the back and along flinders.....but thats not the point.....australia is a expensive country but the variety and quality is mindblowing.....the standard of living is so goddam high.....u will never find that kind of quality of lifestyle in singapore and her cliche shopping malls....maybe singapore is cheap but everything has that cheapo,peasant,corner cutting,u get what u pay for feel to it.....and if u go to queen victoria market,mannnn the shit u see there u wouldnt believe......the cheeses,the olives,the wine,the tea leaves,the meats,the finest delicacies from europe.so rare and exotic i have no idea what the hell they are.....compare that to the typical peasant crap sinkies eat.fine dining to sinkies is like where to find the best nasi lemak or char kway teow....shit if they could see the treasures that i saw....

and the park behind la trobe!!!!!my god!!!!!!!!!its surreal and beautiful!!!!!!like something out of a garden of a english palace!!!

and the architecture!!!!!fucking hell!!!!!!amazing beautiful victorian era architecture!!!!like something out of a harry potter castle!!!

no one sanes whos gone to australia would ever want to come back to singapore......melbourne city is what i call the epitome and renaissance of fine european living...

singapore is a craphole,hawker centers are just cheap feeding troughs for porcines and hdbs are ghetto slum housing for peasants.....and the endless boring cliche shopping malls.....god.....fuck this stupid ass country.....singapore is shit country that dont even deserve to be in the top 20

australians are truly and well pampered and blessed....

Dun talk cock la u, knn. U think u r the only one in this forum that live in melbourne ah
The cheapest haircut u can get in melb is 7aud, the catch is those hairdressers there are not qualified; they are hairdressing students who accept a much lower fee in exchange for practising their trade on ur hair. Other than that the cheapest qualified hairdressers are those asian hair salon which charge like 17aud there about for a haircut.

Anywayz u seriously sounds like a country bumpkin who just got offf the boat to an angmo countryy. Just some normal european staples u saw at victoria market and u r immediately in awe of the whole city!? Simply wtf man

U further confirm my suspicion that u r a country bumpkin when just by seeing a few victorian era buildings u immediately deemed the whole city as "epitome of fine european living"!? U seriously need to travel more man
Country bumpkin, have u visited the western suburbs or places like footscray before u make such a strong declaration? I await the pleasure of seeing u getting beaten up when u venture into such suburba Dun keep cooping urself up in the city area ya

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes im a country bumpkin,a frog in well sinkie whose lived in a tiny island all his life,and iv yet to visit other ang moh countries but that proves my point isnt it?if melbourne is already paradise to me,can u imagine what the rest of the world is like?what a shithole sinkieland is?and singaporeans think singapore city is the place to be!!when the truth is victoria is the place to be....singapore city is not even considered a 3rd rate city in ang moh land.....yes very rich and lots of fancy cars everywhere but who fucking cares????.....its only attractive to cockroaches from 3rd world countries!!!!

my god when i saw they had agatha christie plays it blew my mind!!!!and broadway!!!!!my god!!!!!!the only fucking thing close to culture singaporeans have is going to Golden village and watching iron man 3 and then eating at ding tai feng's.

and if they wanna charge 17 dollar for a haircut who gives a fuck fuckka?????australians make 16 an hour thats the equivalent 1 hours pay.....1 hour working in mcdonalds in sg gets u $5.50.let me tell the haircut places in sg is not that good either.....im not fussy about hair but even the places that charge $15 only do a mediocre cut.

and please lah every "real" country out there has got its good parts and bad parts....nobody is asking u to go to the shitholes.

Dun talk cock la u, knn. U think u r the only one in this forum that live in melbourne ah
The cheapest haircut u can get in melb is 7aud, the catch is those hairdressers there are not qualified; they are hairdressing students who accept a much lower fee in exchange for practising their trade on ur hair. Other than that the cheapest qualified hairdressers are those asian hair salon which charge like 17aud there about for a haircut.

Anywayz u seriously sounds like a country bumpkin who just got offf the boat to an angmo countryy. Just some normal european staples u saw at victoria market and u r immediately in awe of the whole city!? Simply wtf man

U further confirm my suspicion that u r a country bumpkin when just by seeing a few victorian era buildings u immediately deemed the whole city as "epitome of fine european living"!? U seriously need to travel more man
Country bumpkin, have u visited the western suburbs or places like footscray before u make such a strong declaration? I await the pleasure of seeing u getting beaten up when u venture into such suburba Dun keep cooping urself up in the city area ya