• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Melbourne Attack foiled

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most dangerous kind. Born and bred in the country, enjoyed all the benefits and for the most part above any suspicion. Then they become radicalised and destroy lives. These idiots should be deported along with their families. See if any Muslim countries would be willing to take them in.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg! have relatives there for christmas. will tell them to arm themselves to the teeth, stay put at home, and shoot anything that moves.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be doing some 69 movements and maneouvres there at that time. Hope they don't shoot me by accident or intent.

omg! have relatives there for christmas. will tell them to arm themselves to the teeth, stay put at home, and shoot anything that moves.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to be terrorist because I like it?

Self interests are more important than community interests.

This is why young people are thinking today.

It is always me me me me me me me.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi guys, long time no see! how are you doing.:biggrin:

good to catch them all, fucking terrorists! that's why i decide to join the australian police force and hopefully to be an OZ secret squirrel. aussies although there are lasup angmos but they still fare better than lasup sinkie matas. ok, guys, merry x'mas and happy new year!:wink:

Last edited:

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should join the Navy and help australia defend against the ah tiongs.
http://phys.org/news/2016-12-australia-france-submarines.html

good to catch them all, fucking terrorists! that's why i decide to join the australian police force and hopefully to be an OZ secret squirrel. aussies although there are laup angmos but they still fare better than lasup sinkie matas. ok, guys, merry x'mas and happy new year!:wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good to catch them all, fucking terrorists! that's why i decide to join the australian police force and hopefully to be an OZ secret squirrel. aussies although there are laup angmos but they still fare better than lasup sinkie matas. ok, guys, merry x'mas and happy new year!:wink:

Please arrest dissident tang liang hong and repatriate him back to Singapore to face justice!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please arrest dissident tang liang hong and repatriate him back to Singapore to face justice!!

i haven't met him yet, i will like to see for myself how is he doing. i heard he is in bad shape after being tortured when he was in sinkieland.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
man flinders st,elizabeth st and collins st,ill give anything including my left nut to be there right now instead of this dunghole sgp........why cant i just take a train and be in melbourne in an hour?

sorechai

Alfrescian
Loyal
man flinders st,elizabeth st and collins st,ill give anything including my left nut to be there right now instead of this dunghole sgp........why cant i just take a train and be in melbourne in an hour?

Chinatown area very lively and bustling man.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i need help in my biz, pm me if you really want to come? serious boh, i need a trustworthy sinkie beside me. what is your pes status in army and how old are you?