• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

medishield life + private insurerace

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I want to ask sinkies... Do you like to be forced upon in doing things which is unfair to you.. Ask yourself truthfully..

First fuck home to Matland and ask your parents whether they want to be forced to pay 6% GST or not?

Why you never protest?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By Roy:

First, they have made the premiums a lot more expensive.

Second, they are making the elderly pay very expensive premiums.

Third, the PAP is now going to fine you if you don't pay your premiums.

And fourth, if you cannot afford to pay your premiums, the PAP wants you to pay a 17% interest on the premium that you cannot pay. But if a person cannot already pay, then where are they going to get the money to pay the fine? Then where are they going to get the money to pay the 17% interest??

By yours truly:

First wrong, the insurance is forced on to people to pay for it

Second wrong, this is a national thing and tax money should be used and be free for people.

Third wrong, PAP never lower the cost of medical bills for people, especially low income group.

Fourth wrong, this insurance does not fully covered a hospital bills and claim that if you want more coverage, you have to pay more..wtf is this???

Ask yourself..wtf is this???? i am just being honest with myself.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By Roy:

And fourth, if you cannot afford to pay your premiums, the PAP wants you to pay a 17% interest on the premium that you cannot pay. But if a person cannot already pay, then where are they going to get the money to pay the fine? Then where are they going to get the money to pay the 17% interest??

By yours truly:

Second wrong, this is a national thing and tax money should be used and be free for people.

Third wrong, PAP never lower the cost of medical bills for people, especially low income group.

Fourth wrong, this insurance does not fully covered a hospital bills and claim that if you want more coverage, you have to pay more..wtf is this???

Spot on jiu hu kia. So tell us what you gonna do next?

Protest outside Parliament or vote against the PAP in the next GE?

Tell us your action plans. Dun jus talk behind your PC.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By Roy:

By yours truly:

to add on, like what Roy say, you will be charged for not paying it... so it will be a criminal offence for not paying your insurance premium???? what logic is that???? Sinkies, is this the life you want for yourself, with such a govt running your home like this????

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just got this by email from NTUC income

Today, your integrated IncomeShield premium is made up of the MediShield premium and an additional premium for private insurance coverage. With MediShield Life’s enhanced coverage, MediShield Life premiums will be higher than MediShield premiums, resulting in higher IncomeShield premiums overall.

All Singaporeans will receive subsidies to help with their MediShield Life premiums. The Government will also make it convenient for Singaporeans to receive these subsidies.

I try to figure this out, maybe you guys can help me. I opted out of MediShield from CPF years ago, & is on Income Shield. Now, I have to buy MEDISHIELD LIFE plus Income Shield, isn't that, I have to pay for two insurance premiums?

What information, I am getting is, one, MS Life, pays for medical bills up to a certain level, which is lower & IN Shield, pays for a higher level.

If I get warded in the hospital..which plan, do I activate? The Second thing is the the DISCOUNT aka subsidy on the premium is calculated on your Home Pty Tax & the average income, for example, in a family of 4, the two oldest adults are retired & their two children are working adults say, a monthly income of $10,000 each, the average would be $5,000..even two in the house have no income. That is one thing, from what I read, the DISCOUNT will be for 5 years..after that?...it will be NORMAL right. That means, an increase of annual Income & the worst part of this, YOU CANNOT OPT OUT, you refuse to PAY...you go TO JAIL.

What kind of government on this earth forces the people, to do such thing??? only we...allow this to happen.:mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I try to figure this out, maybe you guys can help me. I opted out of MediShield from CPF years ago, & is on Income Shield. Now, I have to buy MEDISHIELD LIFE plus Income Shield, isn't that, I have to pay for two insurance premiums?

What information, I am getting is, one, MS Life, pays for medical bills up to a certain level, which is lower & IN Shield, pays for a higher level.

If I get warded in the hospital..which plan, do I activate? The Second thing is the the DISCOUNT aka subsidy on the premium is calculated on your Home Pty Tax & the average income, for example, in a family of 4, the two oldest adults are retired & their two children are working adults say, a monthly income of $10,000 each, the average would be $5,000..even two in the house have no income. That is one thing, from what I read, the DISCOUNT will be for 5 years..after that?...it will be NORMAL right. That means, an increase of annual Income & the worst part of this, YOU CANNOT OPT OUT, you refuse to PAY...you go TO JAIL.

What kind of government on this earth forces the people, to do such thing??? only we...allow this to happen.:mad:

election is coming!!!... what kind of life you want to have in sinkieland... you decide.