• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medishield can see cannot touch?

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gilbert Goh say our medishield can see cannot touch? If medishield life and pioneer generation package are all medishield.... Why are people paying literally $0 out of their pockets for their medical bills after all the medishield and government subsidies

10303876_678966592140648_5088350754269917379_n.jpg

M113tankee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you mentioned that his own insurance needs to $2006.64, which is higher than the medisave amount of $1722.93. Anyway what is the big deal about using medisave for your own medical bills? Medisave is YOUR OWN money ok.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you mentioned that his own insurance needs to $2006.64, which is higher than the medisave amount of $1722.93. Anyway what is the big deal about using medisave for your own medical bills? Medisave is YOUR OWN money ok.

Yes. It is OUR hard-earned money from years of toiling !

Give us back all OUR CPF money (except Medisave portion) at age 55 NOWWWW !!:mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed. I removed my wisdom teeth using Medisave.

Medishield is just another way to lock up your money in the name of 'insurance', and the coverage is just not worth it.

Also... how condescending is this? :rolleyes:

PcA4MXM.png

"Are you already an expert? We want your feedback!"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used it when I was hospitalised for heart problems. Despite having plenty of $$$ in my CPF I ended up paying more out of pocket $ than the amount I could use under medishield. It is a rip off. Recommend going to places like LOS for cheaper treatment

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used it when I was hospitalised for heart problems. Despite having plenty of $$$ in my CPF I ended up paying more out of pocket $ than the amount I could use under medishield. It is a rip off. Recommend going to places like LOS for cheaper treatment

uncle, u stay A/B1 ward huh? many charges and commusables there not subsidised or cover under insurance. i hope you upgraded your medishield plan before your heart problem, if not, those old 10-15 yrs ago medishield plans from cpf or pte insurer are hopeless inadequate. my cousin kpkb that more $$ deducted from his medisave than his father's old shield plan payout.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle, u stay A/B1 ward huh? many charges and commusables there not subsidised or cover under insurance. i hope you upgraded your medishield plan before your heart problem, if not, those old 10-15 yrs ago medishield plans from cpf or pte insurer are hopeless inadequate. my cousin kpkb that more $$ deducted from his medisave than his father's old shield plan payout.

I never asked them for a A or B1 room. When I walked into the A&E of the hospital I was diagnosed with a heart attack & they immediately sent me to the ICU(intensive care unit) After about a week there I was transferred to a 2 room ward.

Imagine my surprise because I thought I just had some food poisoning:o

Once bitten twice shy lah. After that experience I never want to deal with Spore's expensive health system again. Next time I'll go to Malaysia or Thailand. I've some experience with the Canadian health care system & I can tell you that it is a very good system. If you are covered by the provincial healthcare insurance, you only have to pay the hospital admission fee. After that everything is covered by the health insurance. The premiums are very affordable & even free if you have a low income.

Unfortunately my parents get hit each time they have to see the doctor. The sad thing is that they still think the PAP is good:eek:

Hope enough people decide to kick some butt in the next GE. otherwise there is no hope