• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medisave Required Amount to be raised from Jan 1 next year

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat u see is only figures on paper, we dun own anything. everyting belongs to pay and pay.

lidat ho ching gt more money to gamble.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkie... your ass pain or not.. so what can you do now.. they are screwing you deeper...

sinkie: oh i just turn around and smile and ask them if they are screwing me comfortably or not, if not i can open wider. Then i can get some reward and cheap rental if i open a shop at HDB ground floor and i can get my children to be at first placing in any school registration. It is worth all the ass-screwing, and i will remember to smile too.

others: what a low life shitass.. must be a sinkie.. why dun he just jump off the building and die instantly. A total disgrace to the human race.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 year from now expected min sum will be $200k when retired. By then less than 60% will have min sum because most of the CPF money go to pigeon hole.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have already decades ago, kissed my monies good bye, told people that, no one wanted to believe.

This is the decision that 60% have Sporeans have made for you:(

The only way to get your own CPF mony is to exchange your passport.

pwchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo why complain ..the big one have not been unveiled yet... the compulsory life annuity that everyone needs to buy.. boo hoo so whats the use of medisave.. can only use a portion of it ... my mum who is 76 years tried to use all her medisave for her cataract operation.. only can use part of the medisave .. so to me its a con job... conning my own money...they make so many restrictions ..mind you its my hard earned money ... i dare not imagine what will happen if we are sticking out our hands and asking for welfare... however this will never happen with our present governing body..perhaps alot of us never really look at the cpf issue as it will be many many years from now when one retires......