• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mediacorpse Superstar Vivian Lai Hubby Pokka CEO post Tio Pok! Her Million dollar Pokka endorsement also Hong Kan Liao!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe Yui Hatano will do it for half a million. She swallows whatever Pokka has to offer.

I like her in semi see through dress.

Yui+Hatano+Hong+Kong+International+Film+Festival+KldyHIQpp0xl.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of cheebye thing he also do.

U pay your own wife to endorse your own company products will only work if u truly own the whole company. Does he think the people around are idiots? lol

He sure deserve to get sacked. But the wife has been endorsing for so many years. I bet he offended some top Japanese management and they decided to fuck him over.

The Japanese must have got tired of 'eating' that 'old abalone"...now fresher & cheaper stocks can be obtained from PRC, Myanmar, the "vietcongs"...etc...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the CEO was fired for sexual harassment? Very good. Unlike poor me the victim of sexual harassment kena fired by GM that sided with HR manager doing sexual harassment.

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alain Ong, Pokka’s CEO, has been thrust into the media spotlight following news that he had been suspended pending an internal audit by Pokka.

So in case you don’t really know the man, here are 5 things you need to know about the 43-year old former Pokka CEO.
1. He’s been married to Vivian Lai for 17 years

The couple got hitched in 2001, and have two kids.
His proposal was also quite a Singaporean proposal.
According to Toggle, Ong had proposed to Lai while viewing apartments with her.
Lai told Toggle that he proposed while they were waiting at the lift lobby at one of the showrooms, where in response to Lai’s plan to invest in a piece of property, he brought up the idea of applying for a house to get married.
Lai agreed.

2. His house is very nice

Earlier this year, Lai did an interview with Zaobao, letting them in for a tour of her family’s new S$8 million “dream house”.

Here’s the video.

More at Who’s Alain Ong? Here are 5 facts about the Pokka CEO, & hubby of Pokka ambassador Vivian Lai