• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MDA wants $50,000.00 from Sam?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: New licensing scheme for news websites that reach 50,000 people a month

Figures for the month of May 2013 : MDA please take note

Page LoadsUnique VisitsFirst Time VisitsReturning Visits
Total2,677,200959,357779,923179,434
Average86,36130,94725,1595,788

<tbody>
</tbody>

jw5

Loyal
always thought boss is just letting his money work for him... looks like me can only continue to bank on lottery :o:o:o

he appears to be quite eager type.....................
as for the rest of us ordinary sinkie sheep, it's quite all right to spend a little bit on the lottery for a little hope and fun, don't let all those logical boring twits who base their chances of winning on scientific evaluation of the shitty odds, deter us.............:p

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he appears to be quite eager type.....................
as for the rest of us ordinary sinkie sheep, it's quite all right to spend a little bit on the lottery for a little hope and fun, don't let all those logical boring twits who base their chances of winning on scientific evaluation of the shitty odds, deter us.............:p

yup..i spent $3.50 last monday. Strike 4 nos, $60 earning.hehehehe

jw5

Loyal
yup..i spent $3.50 last monday. Strike 4 nos, $60 earning.hehehehe

Yalor, damn song right?
Appears you got a 3+1, next time you get a 4 can get $90 some more or maybe more.................:p

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yalor, damn song right?
Appears you got a 3+1, next time you get a 4 can get $90 some more or maybe more.................:p

yah its 3+1. $90 also kana before. So far so good...hahaha...

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on my stats script, I have about 30,000 unique visits daily.

Whether that translates into more than 50,000 visitors per month is a question that I can't answer as it could be the same 30,000 people visiting daily for the whole month. :p

There are only about 10-20 unique forummers posting here daily. The rest are clones posting under online personas, logging in and out. :eek:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get IHP to show Up Yours Sign to stupid PAP brainless idiots!

Yes Sir!

..............................._
............................./ /)
............................/.../
........................../.../
........................./.../
......................../.../
......................./.../
...................../.../
..................../.../
.................../.../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\... FUCK THE PAP!:oIo:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, everyone knows, he provides juicy insights..

The State and its dogs are trying very hard to locate him - to subpoena him in court, dude..

The Great Wall of Sg shall commence in 1 June. Let's see if they can contain the dust, air or the clouds... lol

Since when did scroobal become the enemy of the state?

jw5

Loyal
Well, everyone knows, he provides juicy insights..

The State and its dogs are trying very hard to locate him - to subpoena him in court, dude..

The Great Wall of Sg shall commence in 1 June. Let's see if they can contain the dust, air or the clouds... lol

LOL. You have been taken in hook, line and sinker.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure bo ? I just drank kopi with him in Darwin.

The next day, he flew to Africa for elephant meat.. thereafter to Paris to pee.. how to locate him ah ? Tell me ? lol !

Stop bringing FEAR to the forummers, coz your Big Daddy can't control the dust, dude

They already have! LOL.

jw5

Loyal
You sure bo ? I just drank kopi with him in Darwin.

The next day, he flew to Africa for elephant meat.. thereafter to Paris to pee.. how to locate him ah ? Tell me ? lol !

Stop bringing FEAR to the forummers, coz your Big Daddy can't control the dust, dude

I'm 99% sure, both who he is and that you have no clue. :wink:
Not bringing fear, in fact the reverse.
My point is that as long as you don't threaten or slander anyone, it's very very unlikely that anything will happen to you.
If you do threaten someone, nobody is annonymous online.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have received this message from Notification..

-------------------------------------------------
Thread: MDA wants $50,000.00 from Sam?
fuck your mother cheebye

Thank you jw5 ! This confirmed my thoughts. You have 'white' underwear :smile: Great Wall of Sg is not an easy task, I salute you :smile:

jw5

Loyal
I have received this message from Notification..

Thread: MDA wants $50,000.00 from Sam?
fuck your mother cheebye

Thank you jw5 ! This confirmed my thoughts. You have 'white' underwear :smile: Great Wall of Sg is not an easy task, I salute you :smile:

axe168, I didn't zap you, neither did I leave a vulgar and abusive message via the rep system.

That's not my style, I detest those who leave annonymous vulgar and abusive messages.

Of course I have zapped people before, but not this time and have never left an annonymous vulgar and abusive message.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My point is that as long as you don't threaten or slander anyone, it's very very unlikely that anything will happen to you.

agree, that's why me still posting happily even after voting against the MIW :smile::smile::smile: