• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mcdonald frIes or burger kIng frIes

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KT Grill @ Universal Studios has good fries! Went there for the 1st time over the weekend.. beats all fast food fries *& Nandos Singapore* hands down :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thank you for the warnIng. but I suggest we try not to polItIcalIse everythIng. :wink::cool:

As long as my boss is happy, most members here are enjoying themselves and people don't send regards to my mother's vagina, I am ok with it. You don't see my moderate much here. I prefer to leave things as it is.

The reason why I bought that up is because I have seen a few new guys, be it real newbies or clones getting knocked out even before they could contribute. When I started out, cooleo was after my ass everyday. It was only after some seniors saved me then I could post peacefully.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bk fries cannot make it....worse is KFC fries, typically oily and sloggy....McDonald fries typically got QC, usually will not be too far off....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mac donald's fries taste very good when they are hot but they taste worse than bkk fries if they become cold. Bkk fries taste more or less the same whether cold or hot just slightly more soggy when cold.