• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Matland Asked Chiobu Ladyboy Entrepreneur to Admit Fault and Return!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysian transgender woman Nur Sajat: 'I had to run away'​

Jonathan Head - South East Asia correspondent
Fri, November 19, 2021, 10:37 PM·6 min read

Nur Sajat

Nur Sajat Kamaruzzaman has a huge social media presence
In September, news leaked that the Thai immigration authorities had made an unusual arrest in Bangkok.
The detainee was Nur Sajat Kamaruzzaman, a glamorous, 36-year-old Malaysian cosmetics entrepreneur with a huge social media following.
The Malaysian authorities immediately sought her extradition on charges of insulting Islam, which had been brought against her in January, and which are punishable by up to three years in prison.

Nur Sajat's offence was to wear a baju kurung, the traditional long-sleeved outfit worn by Malay women, at a private religious ceremony she held in 2018.
Nur Sajat is a transgender woman, and as such she was given refugee status and allowed by Thailand to seek asylum in Australia.
In the eyes of the Malaysian authorities, Nur Sajat is considered male, and under Islamic law, a man cannot dress as a woman.
Speaking to the BBC from Sydney, she said she had no choice but to flee, after being assaulted by officers from JAIS, the religious affairs department in the state of Selangor, which had brought the charges against her.
"I had to run away. I was treated harshly, I was hit, pushed, handcuffed, all in front of my parents and family. I felt ashamed and sad. I gave them my cooperation, but they still did that to me," she said.
"Maybe it was because they see me as a trans woman, so they did not care if I was held, beaten, stamped on. We trans women have feelings too. We deserve to live our lives like normal people."

'Gender confusion'​

Nur Sajat is a successful, self-made entrepreneur. Seven years ago, she says, she began promoting herself on social media. She developed her own skincare and health supplements, doing particularly well with a corset carrying her brand name.
With an immaculately-groomed appearance and playful social media posts, she gained hundreds of thousands of followers and became a national celebrity. Then the questions about her gender began.
It had never really been a secret. Nur Sajat took part in a famous transgender beauty contest in Thailand in 2013, winning an award for her dance.
What raised eyebrows in Malaysia was that she was also an observant Muslim and posted pictures wearing the hijab, the Islamic head covering for women.
She explained to those who asked that she had been born with both male and female genitalia, or intersex - a condition which in Islam is treated with more tolerance than those who change their birth gender.
In 2017, Nur Sajat announced that physically she was now fully a woman, and posted a doctor's report to support it.
The authorities decided to investigate. JAKIM, the Department of Islamic Development, said it would need proof that she was born intersex. It offered to help Nur Sajat with what it called "gender confusion".
There was more controversy last year when pictures were published of Nur Sajat, dressed in women's prayer garments, with her family on a pilgrimage to Mecca, sparking criticism from conservative Muslims.
She later apologised for being the cause of such an uproar, but within a year she was facing criminal charges.
Nur Sajat

Nur Sajat was criticised for posting photos of herself with a hijab
"When I was in the holy land I just wanted to ask myself... maybe there is a reason for how I was born?" Nur Sajat said. "As a transgender woman, and Muslim, I believe I have the right to express my religion in my own way. There is no reason for them to punish me as if they are doing God's work."
The BBC asked the Malaysian Religious Affairs Department to comment on Nur Sajat's case but has not had a response.
In September, Religious Affairs Minister Idris Ahmad said: "If he is willing to come to us, admits doing wrong, if he is willing to return to his true nature, there is no problem. We do not want to punish him, we just want to educate him."
We asked Mohammad Asri Zainul Abidin, the Mufti, or senior Islamic advisor in the state of Perlis, whether it was possible for Malaysian Muslims to accept transgender people.
"For me Sajat is an isolated case," he said. "Sajat did many things that provoked the religious authorities to react. Normally in Islam we do not interfere in personal issues. That is between you and God. But we will never recognise this sin. If you only feel you are a woman, and want to enter the women's toilets, you cannot do that."
Malaysia has a dual-track legal system, with Islamic sharia law used in the country's 13 states and three federal territories to regulate family and moral matters for the 60% of the population which is Muslim. This creates constant problems for the LGBTQI community.
"Sharia Law specifically targets our community in every state," said Nisha Ayub, a transgender campaigner who was herself once jailed for wearing women's clothing.
"And because of the existence of Sharia Law we have politicians, leaders, religious authorities who give out very negative statements about the community. And this creates a very unsafe, un-enabling environment for us."

Moving towards 'Islamisation'​

But it was not always like this.
"Malaysia was once actually very tolerant and accepting of the transgender community," said Rozana Isa, who founded Sisters in Islam, a group working on women's rights within Islam which has supported Nur Sajat.
"You saw them living very visibly among our families, in our communities, taking part in public life. But for more than 30 years we have embarked on a policy of Islamisation. So you have seen more laws, and more interpretations of Islam, which are much more narrow in terms of acceptance of diversity."
Islam is not only the official religion of the Malaysian federation, but is also defined as an essential attribute of being Malay, the largest of the country's diverse ethnic groups.
Placards for Pakatan Harapan

Political parties often try to appeal to voters in Malaysia with more conservative religious views
To win elections, political parties know they must do well in the so-called 'Malay heartlands', where people tend to have a more conservative religious outlook. Parties often appeal to these areas with calls for a more strident defence of Islamic values.
With Malaysian politics in an unusually turbulent state recently, and the economy shattered by Covid-19, some suspect the heavy-handed pursuit of Nur Sajat was driven more by a weak government in need of Muslim support than by genuine religious concerns.
But Nisha Ayub argued it was still the government's responsibility to ensure the protection of transgender rights, regardless of different Islamic views. She pointed out that other Islamic countries like Pakistan and Iran have changed their laws to do this.
"If our leaders would recognise minorities as part of our society, things would change," she said. "Everything starts from the laws that need to be reformed. So long as there are laws specifically targeting our community, things will never change."
Nur Sajat badly misses her adopted son and daughter, who are being looked after by her family in Malaysia, but she has been encouraged by the opportunity to share her experience with other transgender people in Australia.
Rozana Isa, the founder of Sisters in Islam, called for Malaysians "to be more open and mature about social media".
"Why are we putting so much blame on Sajat? She wasn't harming anyone by her postings, or by being in Mecca. We instead need to police ourselves, instead of policing others."

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my MY staff told me she ran because she con ppl money. The rest is all smoke.

If that was true, the jiuhu government would have a legit case to have him/her extradited. Now this case reminds people about how oppressive and intolerant the mohameddan religion is. And they still want to complain about lack of religious freedom for intolerant islamic practices in Xinjiang?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it was because they see me as a trans woman, so they did not care if I was held, beaten, stamped on. We trans women have feelings too. We deserve to live our lives like normal people.
My uncle say KNN the feeling is too strong KNN if want to live like normal people then don't keep fidgeting and checking blindspot KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle is verlee scared of this type of fox face ah gua they like to force my uncle to poke their ass even my uncle leejected.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that was true, the jiuhu government would have a legit case to have him/her extradited. Now this case reminds people about how oppressive and intolerant the mohameddan religion is. And they still want to complain about lack of religious freedom for intolerant islamic practices in Xinjiang?
Typical christian clowns like you fail to read and research properly before making conclusions. That is why you are forever in error.

This guy cheated money out of his business partners and it is his own finance manager who has been working for him for years who is testifying against him.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
She explained to those who asked that she had been born with both male and female genitalia, or intersex - a condition which in Islam is treated with more tolerance than those who change their birth gender.
There is a name for this, hermaphrodite.

Malaysia has much to learn to become a more evolved human being. That is her body and she can choose how the way she live it.

As what I have read, in other civilization in other star system and planets, there are even more sexual orientation and gender. Earth only has a few. The thing is highly evolved beings see them as equals as they know that is just a body vessel but the soul is the same.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The nature and nurture question.
I believe many LGBTs are born like this.
However lately, LGBT characters have become more prominent in films. Can anyone establish the motive?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The nature and nurture question.
I believe many LGBTs are born like this.
However lately, LGBT characters have become more prominent in films. Can anyone establish the motive?
The motive is dark based. To established gender confusion among human beings especially children. And I think it leads to something santanic and transhumanism.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The motive is dark based. To established gender confusion among human beings especially children. And I think it leads to something santanic and transhumanism.
Thanks for the reply. I think it has a sinister motive too. Music and films are the tools.
While I think 5%-10% natural lgbts among the population is acceptable, nurtured Lgbts, if that's possible, can destabilize societies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Typical christian clowns like you fail to read and research properly before making conclusions. That is why you are forever in error.

According to you, your quran is incomplete in essential religious teachings like prayers and your hadith contains lies and other inaccuracies. And let's not forget that your quran is basically a corrupted version of the Bible, with so many deficiencies that it needs a hadith to plug in its gaps in religious teachings. So it's you who's forever in error.

This guy cheated money out of his business partners and it is his own finance manager who has been working for him for years who is testifying against him.

Then the jiuhu police should be the one demanding his/her extradition for commercial crimes. Instead, it's the islamic religious police who wants him/her extradited back or lured back lto Malaysia so that him/her can face trial for "insulting islam".

You seriously should wake the fuck up and see how intolerant your own religion is before screaming 'islamophobia' at others.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then the jiuhu police should be the one demanding his/her extradition for commercial crimes. Instead, it's the islamic religious police who wants him/her extradited back or lured back lto Malaysia so that him/her can face trial for "insulting islam".

You seriously should wake the fuck up and see how intolerant your own religion is before screaming 'islamophobia' at others.
You idiot can't read between the lines. They are nice enough to want him back for that. Because charged for cheating will land him in jail and rotan as compared to a fine from the religious dept.

But I seriously am curious to see what will happen to his bum when it gets rotan. Will the silicone leak? And in jail the other inmates will have him well and good.

According to you, your quran is incomplete in essential religious teachings like prayers and your hadith contains lies and other inaccuracies. And let's not forget that your quran is basically a corrupted version of the Bible, with so many deficiencies that it needs a hadith to plug in its gaps in religious teachings. So it's you who's forever in error.
Poor JT trying so hard to put words in my mouth. Quran injunctions are complete. Period. Hadiths are the actual details of the injunctions in the Quran. I understand it is very difficult for someone whose holy book is full of errors, lies, contradictions, human changes, mistranslations etc which makes it impossible to be the word of god, to understand.
In fact until this very minute, people are still trying to change words in the bible. Are these people god?
And even funnier, the words that you keep changing to suit yourself, but yet you refuse to follow them, like eating pork, usury, and many more. How bizarre.
Well tmr is Sunday. Go make your confessions, sing, eat the flesh of god and drink his blood. And bow down to your idols.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You idiot can't read between the lines. They are nice enough to want him back for that.

Legal departments are not supposed to operate between the lines. And the moslem religious department are not known to be nice towards m&d apostates and blasphemers.

Poor JT trying so hard to put words in my mouth. Quran injunctions are complete. Period.

No one is trying to put words in your mouth. You yourself admitted that your quran is incomplete in prayer details. No amount of writing "period" is going to make an incomplete quran complete.

Hadiths are the actual details of the injunctions in the Quran.

Again, you yourself admitted that some of your hadiths are incorrect because the author or compiler, bukhari, was too busy or unable to check the accuracy of his hadiths.

Again, the time frame of the hadith compilation was around 250 years after the quran was compiled. So for 250 years, moslems did their religion without any hadith unlike moslems such as yourself. Your practiced religion today is different from the moslems in the pre-hadith era.

I understand it is very difficult for someone whose holy book is full of errors, lies, contradictions, human changes, mistranslations etc which makes it impossible to be the word of god,

Given that the Bible is the very source of the moslem quran, if the Bible is full errors, the quran would have way more errors. And it's only in the quran that the god of islam described himself as the best of liars. It's your muhamedan religion that doesn't consider lies and deceit to be a sin.

And even funnier, the words that you keep changing to suit yourself, but yet you refuse to follow them, like eating pork, usury, and many more.

You clearly have no idea what usury even means. Learn some English and what banking interest is before you reveal your stupidity.

Your fake religion allows you to commit any crime on earth and get away with it, as long as you don't eat pork. Unlike mohameddans and their fake god allah, Christians' relationship with God has never been defined by eating pork or not eating pork.

Go make your confessions, sing, eat the flesh of god and drink his blood. And bow down to your idols.

You should stop bowing down before your stone idol in mecca. God hates idolatry. And Abraham never visited mecca. There's no record of it in the Torah or the Bible.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Legal departments are not supposed to operate between the lines. And the moslem religious department are not known to be nice towards m&d apostates and blasphemers.
The religious dept has been most kind in Malaysia. The most they will impose a fine. Unlike the christians, eg the inquisition, they will burn them alive, cut off their tongues, put them on a rack, let the mouse eat them alive, boil them in oil, and torture them till death.

No one is trying to put words in your mouth. You yourself admitted that your quran is incomplete in prayer details. No amount of writing "period" is going to make an incomplete quran complete.

Again, you yourself admitted that some of your hadiths are incorrect because the author or compiler, bukhari, was too busy or unable to check the accuracy of his hadiths.

Again, the time frame of the hadith compilation was around 250 years after the quran was compiled. So for 250 years, moslems did their religion without any hadith unlike moslems such as yourself. Your practiced religion today is different from the moslems in the pre-hadith era.

Given that the Bible is the very source of the moslem quran, if the Bible is full errors, the quran would have way more errors. And it's only in the quran that the god of islam described himself as the best of liars. It's your muhamedan religion that doesn't consider lies and deceit to be a sin.
Here we go again. Prove that I stated that.
Again I say the Quran is perfect, unchanged, no contradictory passages word from Allah directly. Bukhari is a compiler. And he compiles what has been practised for years amongst muslims. If what he compiled is different from what was practised, everyone can see the contradiction. Remember those days got no postman, phone no internet.

Allah is the best of liars? Nauzubillah. HE will reward you for that and your idols can't save you then.
Your translation is in error. 'Maakiriin' in arabic has no precise translation into English. The closest English word to that is 'planner' or 'plotter'. Even that does not convey the exact meaning.

Unlike the bible where you have it in ZERO original language. Today the bible is in english translated by a King James the animal fucker who copied it from the Catholics and threw out a few chapter because he felt like he was inspired, and the Catholic had it in Latin where only they could understand and and god knows where they got the latin bible from. Oh yeah, from the council of nicea who, 400 years after Jesus, decided the bible is made up of words by persons unknown and since it was only comic book thick, added in the Jewish Torah for credibility and repackaged it into Old and New Testament.

And because no one bothered to check or memorise any thing from the bible, mistakes, translations, copyist errors, additions all came into it and now you eat pork, take usury, worship three gods, and bow to idols.

You clearly have no idea what usury even means. Learn some English and what banking interest is before you reveal your stupidity.
Even the orthodox Jews are in line with the muslims when it comes to usury and disagree with the christians. After all they should understand better their Torah which is the Old Testament that you copied from.

Your fake religion allows you to commit any crime on earth and get away with it, as long as you don't eat pork. Unlike mohameddans and their fake god allah, Christians' relationship with God has never been defined by eating pork or not eating pork.
No one escapes the day of judgement including you who falsely say 'just believe and you will be saved'. Akin to, just spend your money until finish but at the end of the day your bank account will be full. How idiotic.
Prohibitions on eating pork has been there since even before the prophets. Thats why Jews don't have pork or blood of animals. Pork are just one of the inhibitions amongst others.
For you going against gods commandments is fair game because you think his commandments are funny. I god playing games when he tells you not to?

You should stop bowing down before your stone idol in mecca. God hates idolatry. And Abraham never visited mecca. There's no record of it in the Torah or the Bible.

There is no stone idol in Mecca. However there is a black stone sent down from heaven. The Prophet has reminded that we not worship the stone or any object. We are only ordered by Allah to pray towards Kaabah, the square brick house Abraham built. Even if it was demolished we would still face it in prayer. You will never see a single idol in a masjid.

I know its another difficult concept for pagan, polytheist and idol worshippers like you to grasp. That is why you have idols and images in your houses of prayer contrary to the 1st and 2nd Commandments.

And then you light candles and pray to the fire. Exactly like pagans. And celebrate Christmas, the pagan holiday.
Read here for the truth about Christmas: just google 'christmas origin pagan' and scholars will explain it to you. Want to learn about easter too?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The religious dept has been most kind in Malaysia. The most they will impose a fine.

It seems like so much trouble just to impose a fine. moslem religious departments are known for their thirst for violence towards apostates, as taught in the moslem hadith scriptures.

Here we go again. Prove that I stated that.

You are precisely right. The hadiths covers the gaps eg details on how to pray.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/dr...ng-him-a-broke-loser-guess-race.312237/page-3

Here's where you contradicted yourself. 'Perfect' and 'gaps don't go together. You're welcome to get other oppie samsters to confirm whether a 'perfect religion' should have gaps in it.

Allah is the best of liars? Nauzubillah. HE will reward you for that and your idols can't save you then.
Your translation is in error. 'Maakiriin' in arabic has no precise translation into English. The closest English word to that is 'planner' or 'plotter'. Even that does not convey the exact meaning.

My translation is accurate.

The root work 'makr' means 'deception'. It's a polite word for lying or deceiving.

Even the orthodox Jews are in line with the muslims when it comes to usury and disagree with the christians.

Again, you didn't describe what exactly is 'usury' in your mohameddan terms. CPF paying you 4% returns per year is considered usury? Housing loans at 1% interest per year is usury? Yes or no?

Kindly stop bringing the orthodox Jews into this. You disagree with their Torah and call it a corruption. Now you need them to help out your religion, and their Jewish beliefs are suddenly ok with your silly islamic beliefs? Grow a fucking spine!

Prohibitions on eating pork has been there since even before the prophets. Thats why Jews don't have pork or blood of animals. Pork are just one of the inhibitions amongst others.
For you going against gods commandments is fair game because you think his commandments are funny. I god playing games when he tells you not to?

Pity there isn't prohibitions about pedophilia and killing people in the quran. Do you realize that most of your arguments against Christ revolves around pork?

I've always followed God's commandments. That's why I am centred in Christ and saved by Grace. I don't go around determining who is going to hell simply because they eat pork or don't cover up their heads. That's what retards like you do.

There is no stone idol in Mecca. However there is a black stone sent down from heaven.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

An idol doesn't need to be in the shape of a human or animal or mythical beast.

Your 'black stone from heaven' is actually 'black stones' now. Historically, it has been smashed into pieces by other moslems who wanted the stone placed in their territory, not in faraway mecca. Your 'black stone' is actually black stones glued together.

It's still just an idol relic from the pre-islamic era. mahomet simply incorporated the stone into the moslem beliefs and build upon existing folklore about it.

You will never see a single idol in a masjid.

You already have an idol. I do see the value in having only 1 idol. It's good for enhancing its political value.

1637423048536.png

And then you light candles and pray to the fire. Exactly like pagans. And celebrate Christmas, the pagan holiday.

Examine yourself first. Your fucking mecca is a pagan site and the silly stone was a pagan stone. Abraham never visited mecca.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But but.... Ah Guan says all he wants is someone wif a nice butt wor..........

Last edited: