• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat boy receive President's Scholarship Award

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow finally a malay does it!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Hip Hip hooray!!!!!

More praises for him. Kind of getting bored with chinese always the ones making it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
MIWs were told not to drive flashy cars around, especially those political office holders. When Lily Neo took over KIm Seng from YNH in the 90s, she drove luxurious cars to her MTP sessions. Was 'counselled' thereafter.

Was a Jaguar

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Has this guy served NS? Has he bothered to pay his respects to his fellow Muslim who died for his country?

As if all Chinese President scholars had paid respect to all those Chinese Servicemen who died in the course of duty.

Btw, you have paid respect to any?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if all Chinese President scholars had paid respect to all those Chinese Servicemen who died in the course of duty.

Btw, you have paid respect to any?

that is beside the point. As a President Scholar and fellow Muslim (religion not race), he should set an example and pay respects

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lily Neo is the only pappies MP I give support. She operates a GP clinic in Tanglin Halt. Her husband, is Ben Neo if I remember correctly operates a Women and Children clinic in Lucky Plaza. Ben Neo is also some Lamboghini or Ferrari club chairman.

Lily Neo confirm no air one. In fact, the fuck face Baey Yam Keng should thank her for operating a clinic in fuck face Baey's area. Many residents don't even know Baey but most will know Lily Neo. The clinic also not every flashy, the patients usually the local senior citizens.

Boss, Hitler was an animal lover. Whenever he saw animal cruelty on TV, he would cover his eyes and look away. A man worthy of respect, I think. :rolleyes:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is beside the point. As a President Scholar and fellow Muslim (religion not race), he should set an example and pay respects

Respect need to be earn, not base on religions, this guy did it all on his own, if we take religion attribute to someone sucess, then we must ask why only him and why not the other from the same religion that are unable to succed where he does.

Kudos to him as a human being who strive and succed nor of race or religion base upon.....:smile::smile::smile:, that is my pov no offence to you and your religion.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, Hitler was an animal lover. Whenever he saw animal cruelty on TV, he would cover his eyes and look away. A man worthy of respect, I think. :rolleyes:
Hehehe. Think about it. Actually, I am an animal lover too. Never fail to slow down when I see a dog or cat crossing the road. Last time I ran down a cat was about 2 years ago. Still feeling bad when I type this.

However, that will be entirely different if it's pappies dogs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont see any issue - kudos to Mr Adil Hakeem Mohamad Rafee

We can certainly say congratulation, he is a one in a 50 year old talent, just in time for our 50 years of Independence in 2015!! Maybe someday in the future, he will become a Prime Minister of SINgapore but not like his predecessors, start from managing the "tong sampah" ministry! or "catch anjin" ministry or the "song & dance" ministry.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lily Neo is the only pappies MP I give support. She operates a GP clinic in Tanglin Halt. Her husband, is Ben Neo if I remember correctly operates a Women and Children clinic in Lucky Plaza. Ben Neo is also some Lamboghini or Ferrari club chairman.

Lily Neo confirm no air one. In fact, the fuck face Baey Yam Keng should thank her for operating a clinic in fuck face Baey's area. Many residents don't even know Baey but most will know Lily Neo. The clinic also not every flashy, the patients usually the local senior citizens.

You are right. Husband and wife very humble.

My point was, the MIW's need to present a good 'image' to members of public. Politics is like a stage. Ben and Lily earned their money on their own. They aren't civil servants. Why can't they choose which flashy car to drive to the MTP session? Must they pretend to be poor?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is bright enough to reduce a flooding problem into a ponding issue.

'bright' person does not mean a caring person.
a country need people with a heart + brain (not necessary to be bright).
you can be the most brilliant but if you sell your soul to the devil you are just a piece of crap.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year, they gave to a girl holding dual citizenship - PRC and Singaporean.

my close Viet PR fren told me, his brilliant relative(girl) was scholarshiped by govt fm 12 yrs old to JC
and then to the US(univ). She had it all too good here and never had a heart to stay in sgp. He was
amazed n astounded that Sgp govt are so blindly courting academics who for some reason(s) or other
are filial to their own home. It's true, coz i drove them to airport.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my close Viet PR fren told me, his brilliant relative(girl) was scholarshiped by govt fm 12 yrs old to JC
and then to the US(univ). She had it all too good here and never had a heart to stay in sgp. He was
amazed n astounded that Sgp govt are so blindly courting academics who for some reason(s) or other
are filial to their own home. It's true, coz i drove them to airport.
should be under ASEAN scholarship..........this scheme been around for decades liao