• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAS / Singapore Fall from Grace ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
boss was right all along... Ang Moh is the best! :o:o:o

And that is why sinkies should give the Ang Mohs their due respect whenever they meet them on the streets, at work and on the internet.

Without Ang Mohs, Singapore would not even have existed and all the sinkie chinkies would still be sleeping with their pigs and chickens in Southern China.

Those with daughters should try to secure Ang Moh husbands for them because Ang Mohs are the best. Your grandchildren will thank you for it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
And that is why sinkies should give the Ang Mohs their due respect whenever they meet them on the streets, at work and on the internet.

Without Ang Mohs, Singapore would not even have existed and all the sinkie chinkies would still be sleeping with their pigs and chickens in Southern China.

Those with daughters should try to secure Ang Moh husbands for them because Ang Mohs are the best. Your grandchildren will thank you for it.

But than, you say PAP is the best. 2 such groups of people cannot be the best. make up your mind.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
None of them did it as well as the great LKY. The fact that all he had to work with was a bunch of peasant stock chinks, dumb ah nehs and relac malays made his achievements all the more remarkable.

That is because Taiwan and Hong Kong are not independent countries. But Korea did a fantastic job, surpassing Singapore to be in the First World league.
The ah nehs and ahmads are too small a population to cause problem.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The PAP is the best government. Ang Moh is the best colour.

But if the PAP is the best government, why does it not have any angmor FTs in it? After all, the PAP is populated by mostly chinese singaporeans, who u already said are losers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But if the PAP is the best government, why does it not have any angmor FTs in it? After all, the PAP is populated by mostly chinese singaporeans, who u already said are losers.

The government does not have any Ang Moh FTs but what it does have is a critical mass of those from Mission Schools.

Chinks from Mission Schools have honorary Ang Moh status.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The government does not have any Ang Moh FTs but what it does have is a critical mass of those from Mission Schools.

Chinks from Mission Schools have honorary Ang Moh status.

So, I am angmor than. I never knew that. thanks for enlightening me. Now, I can go on facebook and insult those other plebian sinkies. But since Kuan Yew is not from a mission school, i can insult him as one of those useless chinese sinkies, right?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

we only accord them with due respect if they've earned it. Albert Winsemius earned it.

jw5

Loyal
What I did was to let him know before 3 July 2013 that his identity was no longer a secret. I didn't expose him then, because only he would know who I was referring to. He voluntarily chose to stop posting with that nickname, rather than stop posting in a derogatory manner. That was his choice.

It's now Feb 2014, and I have now exposed him, because he and his real life crony still continued to post derogatory comments in this forum, despite my repeated warnings to them. The derogatory comments and harrassment have continued, and so I'll continue to fuck around with them until they stop.

So far those monikers continuing the derogatory comments and harrassment include the following:
-- scroobal
-- ThickFaceBlackHeart
-- B Man
-- JHolmesJr
-- Debonerman
-- FuckSamLeong
-- Hawkeye1819

So many choices of nicknames to update this interesting legendary thread. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Good. Now this thread can be updated by the original moniker which started this thread. :wink:

What I did was to let him know before 3 July 2013 that his identity was no longer a secret. I didn't expose him then, because only he would know who I was referring to. He voluntarily chose to stop posting with that nickname, rather than stop posting in a derogatory manner. That was his choice.

It's now Feb 2014, and I have now exposed him, because he and his real life crony still continued to post derogatory comments in this forum, despite my repeated warnings to them. The derogatory comments and harrassment have continued, and so I'll continue to fuck around with them until they stop.

So far those monikers continuing the derogatory comments and harrassment include the following:
-- scroobal
-- ThickFaceBlackHeart
-- B Man
-- JHolmesJr
-- Debonerman
-- FuckSamLeong
-- Hawkeye1819

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie chicks can secure Ang Moh guys. But Sinkie guys? They will be extinct.