• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAS posts $7.4 billion annual loss, weighed by stronger Singdollar amid soaring inflation

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm... how much did temasick and gic lose?

dumped all their funds in usd? bodoh sia

:laugh:

fact is evil stinkypura kafir bastard rat is invested in yankees,

if yankees sink, so do stinkypura which is a hollow empty shell and a massive tax evasion money laundering human trafficking hub

that's the truth

it'd be advisable for commie tiongs to ensure stinkypura uplorries and align, one by one, with all the anti-yankee cuntries

copycat slanties can't invent it's a fact of life. race and IQ and inventiveness go hand in hand.

with their population they can be easily countered by ang moh kias (almost 1 billion) + japs +gooks+taiwanese+ceca virus etc peasants.

ceca is member of Quad

why do you think yanks give exception to ceca to purchase russkie oil weapons gas fertilizer?

so that yanks can retain influence and sabo brics and sco from inside

dumb slanty tiongs

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They using that to buy sgd sell USD siboh?
shoring up sgd against usd incurs cost, and they must have decided to spend. sgd is strengthening against usd with drastic action by mas. sg afterall is a net import economy and needs a strong sgd.
2629185B-DC00-4541-9735-EE685C19F07A.jpeg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg afterall is a net import economy and needs a strong sgd.
View attachment 153050

i thought stinkypura is a net exporter?

although thanks largely to its money laundering and tax evasion activities, much of what it does is actually no better than forgery and trickery

stinkypura needs strong SGD so that its peasants can import household consumables at affordable rates, true
or they can visit abroad and spend to their hearts' content as well thx to stronger SGD

that's part of stinkypura monetary policy
not using interest rate rather exchange rate to affect inflation
coz stinkypura inflation depends on imported household consumer items for overwhelming (more than 90%) items

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought stinkypura is a net exporter?

although thanks largely to its money laundering and tax evasion activities, much of what it does is actually no better than forgery and trickery

stinkypura needs strong SGD so that its peasants can import household consumables at affordable rates, true
or they can visit abroad and spend to their hearts' content as well thx to stronger SGD

that's part of stinkypura monetary policy
not using interest rate rather exchange rate to affect inflation
coz stinkypura inflation depends on imported household consumer items for overwhelming (more than 90%) items
“net sexport” is a tricky phrase as most of her factories (pharm, manufacturing, electronics) responsible for sexports are mnc-owned, and earnings and profits are siphoned back to corporate hqs located outside sg. sg’s contributions in these sexport led goods are mostly confined to labor, value added services, cost of production (space, power, water, etc.). raw materials are imported, and in many ways, labor at these factories is at least 69% imported. the startup and infrastructure capital invested by these foreign mnc’s for setting up factories is also in a way imported as fdi. so there. very easy to sexpose.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come central bank can lose so much money ?
We hold sovereign bonds of other countries. With higher interest-rates, the bond prices dropped and these paper-losses are reflected when the bonds are "marked-to-market". I believe this trend will continue in the current fiscal year.

I don't think it's because we hold a lot of Sri Lanka bonds.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
“net sexport” is a tricky phrase as most of her factories (pharm, manufacturing, electronics) responsible for sexports are mnc-owned, and earnings and profits are siphoned back to corporate hqs located outside sg. sg’s contributions in these sexport led goods are mostly confined to labor, value added services, cost of production (space, power, water, etc.). raw materials are imported, and in many ways, labor at these factories is at least 69% imported. the startup and infrastructure capital invested by these foreign mnc’s for setting up factories is also in a way imported as fdi. so there. very easy to sexpose.

Very true.

That's why it's been labelled, rightly, as a money laundering and tax evasion hub. Also an infamous human trafficking, ceca virus and now monkeypox hub.

Taiwanese started questioning stinkypura high headline gdp numbers some years ago and the idea of indigenous GDP was mooted. Stats on indigenous GDP was published for some years but then the series was discontinued coz the numbers were getting uncomfortably low for PAP-piglets's tastebuds.

A nation of coolies, peasants, prostitutes, rickshaw pullers, opium addicts, whores, harlots, boatmen, fishermen, nightsoil collectors, errand boys don't have it in them to make it big.

I wouldn't be surprised if Stinkypura indigenous GDP per capita would be lower than Taiwanese or Gooks' by now.

Mega failure.

A postage stamp sized country also can't be run well by PAP-piglets. Their offshoots, extremist radical party DAP-piglets in jiuhu, would throw tantrums at learning that their mentor has always been a failure. How well could DAP-piglets do in any case, then?

N.b.

added some of these stats and propaganda Q&A by pap-piglets

Written reply to PQ on indigenous GDP and GNI data​

Question
Mr Chua Kheng Wee Louis:
To ask the Minister for Trade and Industry (a) what was the rationale for publishing indigenous Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and indigenous Gross National Income (GNI) in the past and the timeframe in which such data was published; (b) when did the Department of Statistics (DOS) cease compilation of the indigenous GDP and indigenous GNI series; and (c) whether the Government has or is able to make available historical data as part of the Government agencies' Open Data efforts.
Written Answer by Minister of State for Trade and Industry Alvin Tan

Written reply to PQ on Singapore's indigenous GDP​

Questions:

Mr Chen Show Mao:
To ask the Minister for Trade and Industry (Trade) for each year from 2012 to 2015 (a) what is Singapore's indigenous GDP; (b) what is Singapore's per capita indigenous GDP; (c) what is Singapore's indigenous GNI; and (d) what is Singapore's per capita indigenous GNI.

Written answer :
1. Singapore’s indigenous GDP, GDP per capita, GNI and GNI per capita valued at current market prices for the years 2012 to 2015 are provided in the table below.

Indigenous Gross Domestic Product by Income Approach [GDP(I)] and Indigenous Gross National Income (GNI)
At Current Market Prices
Indigenous GDP(I)
Indigenous GNI
Indigenous GDP(I) per capita
Indigenous GNI per capita
In $Mil
In $
2012​
209,712.4​
248,226.7​
54,924.0​
65,011.0​
2013​
222,590.6​
260,010.4​
57,894.0​
67,627.0​
2014​
228,896.6​
275,801.7​
59,136.0​
71,254.0​
2015​
239,995.2​
289,448.5​
61,495.0​
74,166.0​
Source: Department of Statistics, Singapore

remember these figures are in stinkypura $$$. worth much less than us$$$

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not turn MAS into a not-for-profit entity similar to SPH, making losses irrelevant once and for all? :unsure:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lose money they say....make money the also say. Accounts got audited by independent party ?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
that i have to agree, your ah kong will never print money out of thin air to pacify the citizens like biden
in the end u have printed money chasing after limited goods like in usa and world wide.....
lppl, the people in the end pay much higher prices for essentials......
You think too highly of LKY. Remember he said, what's wrong with collecting more money (taxes)?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current see strong I can buy more things wat. Where got current see strong lose money one? "Managing" the sing dollar float my arse! :rolleyes: