• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAS, CAD investigating broking firms; SGX reports insider trading, mkt manipulation

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MAS, CAD investigating broking firms; SGX reports insider trading, mkt manipulati

hahahaha ... cb peh hoon kia eh kia ocbc eh toh tiew si boh ... kukubird59

Pisukesu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MAS, CAD investigating broking firms; SGX reports insider trading, mkt manipulati

Trading Representative, so I assumed is equity dealers, be it house or remisier.

The question is which counter?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am surprised CAD only step in now, these kind of manipulation has been going on since simex time among brokerages.

i am also curious which counter they managed to manipulate if it's a few dollar counter, must be quite big amount of money to be able to push up and down. or maybe contra?

please update if any further info. on this.

Pisukesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am surprised CAD only step in now, these kind of manipulation has been going on since simex time among brokerages.

i am also curious which counter they managed to manipulate if it's a few dollar counter, must be quite big amount of money to be able to push up and down. or maybe contra?

please update if any further info. on this.

Are you from SIMEX? What's your symbol?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you from SIMEX? What's your symbol?

no, i am not from there era but i have senior friends from there. they told me how it work.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just as expected, the rest involved are penny stocks, not worth mentioning. except the below, the chinks are at it again, a dollar plus counter, sibeh gao lat! only they can move counters in dollars.

Zhongmin Baihui Retail Group

China-based department store operator Zhongmin Baihui came under scrutiny in February when SGX revealed that a small group of apparently connected individuals was responsible for more than 90 per cent of the shares' on-market buying volume.

This followed a period between Oct 26 and Feb 4 when Zhongmin Baihui's share price defied bearish market sentiment and remained steady. The SGX announcement triggered a 29 per cent price crash.

http://www.straitstimes.com/busines...rce=Facebook&link_time=1461375625#xtor=CS1-10

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

let me tell you how penny stocks are manipulated. every night, the brokers will meet and tally the order book. if all think can manipulate, they will gather resources to push up or pull down that counter. isn't it simple??!!:eek:. this method of manipulation has been around since simex time, and only now or the past year, MAS and CAD then step in, only after how many pple have lost their hard earned money. i suspect those days, simex pple also in cahoot with the brokers. argh ptui...! simex is sgx past btw.:oIo:

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why only raid brokerages? They are only acting as the intermediaries. They should raid the source of the manipulation. One example is Temasick. Remember Olam? Even SGX has to come out to justify why the price shot up using stewpig reasons like intrinsic value blah blah blah... and why never raid Goldman or CS or UBS?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why only raid brokerages? They are only acting as the intermediaries. They should raid the source of the manipulation. One example is Temasick. Remember Olam? Even SGX has to come out to justify why the price shot up using stewpig reasons like intrinsic value blah blah blah... and why never raid Goldman or CS or UBS?

You think they dare "beat the hands" that feed them??....... 'them are sick" uses the brokerages too for their spread....nvm, if one knows the market..know how it works....what is new??

Pisukesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is my symbol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Action_Party I have unlimited trading facility. :biggrin:...SIMEX died long time ago....they were last at OUB Building 1 Raffles Place, facing UOB...
First established in WTC.
let me tell you how penny stocks are manipulated. every night, the brokers will meet and tally the order book. if all think can manipulate, they will gather resources to push up or pull down that counter. isn't it simple??!!:eek:. this method of manipulation has been around since simex time, and only now or the past year, MAS and CAD then step in, only after how many pple have lost their hard earned money. i suspect those days, simex pple also in cahoot with the brokers. argh ptui...! simex is sgx past btw.:oIo:

They can even hijack orders inside the pits. nothing is wrong with that.