• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

marry jiuhubu means yr children can opt for jiuhu citizenship and avoid singapore ns?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Putrajaya has agreed to amend citizenship laws enshrined in the Federal Constitution which will grant automatic citizenship to children born overseas to Malaysian mothers and non-Malaysian fathers. However, a foundling will not be eligible for automatic citizenship and would have to go through a registration process. Maalini Ramalo, Director of Social Protection, Development of Human Resources for Rural Areas explains where these amendments have failed.

listen to the podcast at https://www.bfm.my/podcast/morning-run/morn...uddin-foundling

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian gals are usually good wife-material.

Depends on which part of mudland. Jiu hu bus are the worst and the most toxic, stay away from them (Unless you want to cum and dump). If you must, go for those from states like Ipoh, Malacca and Penang. This is from my own personal experiences.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on which part of mudland. Jiu hu bus are the worst and the most toxic, stay away from them (Unless you want to cum and dump). If you must, go for those from states like Ipoh, Malacca and Penang. This is from my own personal experiences.
Malaysian men are much worse, the young generation cannot make it these days. Many are lazy and waiting for their wives to feed them, those successful ones sleep around.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian men are much worse, the young generation cannot make it these days. Many are lazy and waiting for their wives to feed them, those successful ones sleep around.
Isn't it great, you can start to sleep with some wives. Get more access to information. plan your business and bet your resources right.