• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Weins at Zam Zam

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;VdwkBFT8ha0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdwkBFT8ha0[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bland,boring and expensive,the trademark of singapore food.

i prefer the thai food videos,especially the thai chinese,delicious,amazing,sugoi and most importantly cheap as fuck.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
who is this angmo mark? we only worship mark yeo in this forum - a sissy our lau ta jw5 dare not confront.

This angmo piece of shit comes to singapore and writes a blog on 25 must eat foods here. Thinks he knows sinkie food. He knows shit. Keeps saying that in Hainanese Chicken rice, the chicken is boiled. Its not. Its poached.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zam Zam standards have dropped drastically.....
Remembered yesteryear as a schoolboy me and friends would save up for the occasional visit there after school. It was a rare treat the food was great and we would sit upstairs by the windows (with fans no aircon yet then).....we would stay all afternoon and the boss would give us free drinks or fruits after the meal.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zam Zam standards have dropped drastically.....
Remembered yesteryear as a schoolboy me and friends would save up for the occasional visit there after school. It was a rare treat the food was great and we would sit upstairs by the windows (with fans no aircon yet then).....we would stay all afternoon and the boss would give us free drinks or fruits after the meal.

It's been years since I went to Zam Zam. Stopped going there because it is crowded.
Last time I had Murtabak was in JB. It is of course different from the Spore version, the Malaysian version has more filling & is also cheaper.

Funny thing is that I prefer the Spore version even though is has less fillin:o

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a Victory next door selling similar food.
Remember there is something like a slashing incident between the 2 competitors. Anyone here remembers anything?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
back in the mid-70s would walk all the way there from national stadium, after m'sia cup matches. faster to walk there then wait for bus.
those days, 50,000 fans.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been years since I went to Zam Zam. Stopped going there because it is crowded.
Last time I had Murtabak was in JB. It is of course different from the Spore version, the Malaysian version has more filling & is also cheaper.

Funny thing is that I prefer the Spore version even though is has less fillin:o

Anyone notice how now the Indian Muslims are taking mutton off as murtabak ingredient?
Many are replacing it with beef.
Check out your neighbourhood stall if you dun believe.
I wonder if this is religion related as it dun make business sense since it will alienate the hindu indian customers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone notice how now the Indian Muslims are taking mutton off as murtabak ingredient?
I wonder if this is religion related as it dun make business sense since it will alienate the hindu indian customers.

You sure? Not a single fuck is given though. Who cares

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
back in the mid-70s would walk all the way there from national stadium, after m'sia cup matches. faster to walk there then wait for bus.
those days, 50,000 fans.

Last time got another famous one along the stretch Jubilee. Now closed down and shifted to bukit batok.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure? Not a single fuck is given though. Who cares

I call it the Islamization of Indian food.
Many of them also took the common mutton soup and mutton chop off their menus.
You should care nigger because next to come those muzzies will move on to your favourite chink food

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why are they taking off mutton?

i hope they replace it with vegetables.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are they taking off mutton?

i hope they replace it with vegetables.

Using beef as replacement.
Can't be due to price of beef is cheaper as it dun make business sense to cut off your Hindu and non beef eating customers.
Something sinister is brewing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I call it the Islamization of Indian food.
Many of them also took the common mutton soup and mutton chop off their menus.
You should care nigger because next to come those muzzies will move on to your favourite chink food

Aren't you a chink yourself as you claim? The mudslimes can try but it won't work and I want to ask you what do expect me to do if shit skins want to Islamize their food? Talk cock la you nigger

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Using beef as replacement.
Can't be due to price of beef is cheaper as it dun make business sense to cut off your Hindu and non beef eating customers.
Something sinister is brewing

Interesting using beef as Hindu shit skins worship cows. Why u care though and why you want us to care when we aren't shit skins or Hindus. Shit skins can kill shit skins that's fine.