• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marina bay CNY celebrations a prelude to the chingay festival

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ROFL now makes a personal statement i guess you have run out of retorts. Then again you were on the losing end. I mean showing a badly taken picture from a cell phone and saying it can also take pictures in that environment. No shit even an iphone 4 can do the same so what's your point? Btw any pictures to show of your sony A7? I am sure you own that camera and must have taken pictures with it or you just seen one video review of it from hwz and posted it here. :biggrin:

Don't be a laksaboy he will just state that this or that camera/phone/car/anything model is the best without giving much reasons as to why and state it like his opinions are the best.

I don't own a Sony of any sort.

I have a Phase One IQ160 for studio work, a Nikon D4 for sports/action stuff, an Olympus OMD EM-1 for street and travel photography and a Fuji XT1 which I bought for the same purpose but which I don't like and hardly use at all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't own a Sony of any sort.

I have a Phase One IQ160 for studio work, a Nikon D4 for sports/action stuff, an Olympus OMD EM-1 for street and travel photography and a Fuji XT1 which I bought for the same purpose but which I don't like and hardly use at all.

ROFL at you giving opinions on a model and brand of camera that you don't even own and have not used before.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ROFL at you giving opinions on a model and brand of camera that you don't even own and have not used before.

Whenever I want to buy a camera, I'll try out various brands/models before I make a decision. I had the Sony A7s for a whole weekend and was blown away by its low light abilities.

However since night scenes and low light video captures aren't my kettle of fish, I decided not to spend money on the Sony. I bought another lens for studio work instead.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever I want to buy a camera, I'll try out various brands/models before I make a decision. I had the Sony A7s for a whole weekend and was blown away by its low light abilities.

However since night scenes and low light video captures aren't my kettle of fish, I decided not to spend money on the Sony. I bought another lens for studio work instead.

Alamak say so la. Earlier you were posting as if you have never even touched the camera before just only seen online reviews of it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Helix bridge

16663514762_7b94ccdfc9_b.jpg

fireworks near singapore flyer

16638603316_fe5d050bf3_b.jpg

Another angle for the getai stage

16663142051_18e122f5cb_b.jpg

A few floats

Who is this man waving?

16042214334_5e71f1feae_b.jpg