• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Singaporeans enjoy life, shake legs becos of PRC talent

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Sinkies don't have to work, just rent out their HDB at $600 per room or $300 per bed space subject to headcount limits by HDB

So for a four room flat, the owner and spouse can rent out to 7 wonderful PRCs and collect $2,000 to $3,000 a month in rent

The owner can also choose to drive taxi and even if he is lazy, say,makes $2,500 a month

Altogether he can make $5,000 to $6,000

Life is wonderful when you have PRC talent in town

The PAP is not perfect but most of the policies benefit the people

Love PRC, life will be good

Marry PRC, life will be heaven

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Sinkies don't have to work, just rent out their HDB at $600 per room or $300 per bed space subject to headcount limits by HDB

So for a four room flat, the owner and spouse can rent out to 7 wonderful PRCs and collect $2,000 to $3,000 a month in rent

The owner can also choose to drive taxi and even if he is lazy, say,makes $2,500 a month

Not forgetting your PRC wife work as whore and charges $20 per hour... that is another $10k per month for you besotted

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not forgetting your PRC wife work as whore and charges $20 per hour... that is another $10k per month for you besotted

Besotted himself go changi village to stand.....suck cock and kena ass fuck...that's another 3-4k in the pocket!
What a wonderful life! Machiam LSS I feel so rich every month!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes and they sleep in the streets?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Duck, duck, goose! Guangdong rotisseries cheat with meat

Staff Reporter
2012-03-26
08:47 (GMT+8)

04663_9908900高高的髻,形狀和鵝頭上天生_2012資料照片_copy1.JPG

Cooks slice open a duck head and put the heart inside to make it look like a goose. (File photo/China Times)

The fairy tale of the Ugly Duckling has come to life in China with a novel twist as some restaurants in the southern province of Guangdong have been found to have altered the shape of a roast duck to make it look like a more expensive goose.

According to the Guangzhou Daily, goose is considered tastier than duck and sells for about double the price.

Some restaurants have looked to maximise their profits by offering cheaper goose breeds or frozen goose.

Some even less scrupulous restaurants meanwhile have reportedly been using a heated iron plate to press the flesh of a roast docks to make it appear to be a goose.

The two types of poultry have a similar taste and their appearance is almost identical after they are plucked and their limbs removed.

Some restaurants went so far as to make a slit in aduck's head and place the heart inside to masquerade as the distinctive bump on a goose's head.

A rotisserie cook said these practices are common in Guangdong.

Unwary diners often fail to realize that the goose they bought was actually duck since many people do not eat the head and many rotisseries do not label their meat.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
you really know how to make people bang balls with you ....... you rank below clinton

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck the PRC, Ah Nehs and all the foreigners.

this island is seriously damn overcrowded, we should go back to around 3 million population including foreigners.

tankuku

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's not difficult to decipher that Received_by_Kings with his other clones is an FTrash / PAP doggy screwing sinkies in this forum daily until i decided to repay him for all the zaps he has done to my clones. Then POOF! The Shit went MIA and into retirement? and suddenly besotted is back after MIA since last Feb 2011. How coincidental. :biggrin:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am trying to open the eyes of those who are still lost

I gave an example of a four-room flat and used seven tenants. Under HDB rules, 9 occupants are allowed, so owner, spouse and seven tenants.

Unfortunately I get another batch of inane and childish responses

Never mind. I am kind hearted and I m above all these abuse

ONe day when you become more mature you will realise how much I am trying to help

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thank you PRC talents. Because of your influx, I'm having free sex with PRC girls every week. :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I gave an example of a four-room flat and used seven tenants. Under HDB rules, 9 occupants are allowed, so owner, spouse and seven tenants.

ONe day when you become more mature you will realise how much I am trying to help

Ever thought that there are other ways besides renting out rooms to obtain passive income? Or some people do not like strangers encroaching their (already claustrophobia-inducing) living space, especially the typically unhygienic and loud PRC Tiongsters?

No, of course you haven't.

GTFO 'mature' troll.

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever thought that there are other ways besides renting out rooms to obtain passive income? Or some people do not like strangers encroaching their (already claustrophobia-inducing) living space, especially the typically unhygienic and loud PRC Tiongsters?

No, of course you haven't.

GTFO 'mature' troll.

I do not waste my time with an unknown character posting behind a moniker defending FTs incessantly while bashing sinkies. When this forum was at it's infancy, he would chat like any forummer but would always carry the same subliminal messages. :biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.................I am trying to help

extremely dangerous these days to sublet to strangers and cohabit with tenants. last friday sf just had a brutal, bloody, gruesome and messy case of mass murder in a small townhouse in ingleside that was subletted to a family of 5. the owner, an immigrant chinese woman who worked as a software engineer for a medical equipment company in emeryville, was believed as a victim among the dead. there were 4 other bodies, and they were all related, except for the owner. a potential 6th victim escaped the carnage as she was working the late shift, reached home at 7 something in the morning and discovered the 1st 3 bodies, 1 at the entry way and 2 at the garage. police later found 2 more bodies at the rear of the house. they all suffered blunt trauma and died very grotesque deaths. alleged killer with vietnamese name was caught over the weekend. he was alleged to have targetted the house because of money issues. either the entire immigrant family or a member of the family was the likely target.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

do you support sinkies to be screwed repeatedly????

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
your care and kindheartedness is just like your $3 note smile .....fake all the way.