• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manpower Survey?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been targeted by the authorities for this survey:smile:

Too busy to fill up the survey & now they come knocking at my door. Anyone else so lucky:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I kena also few months back.

They gave me $25 fairprice voucher for participation.:o

Wasn't aware of the $25 bribe :biggrin:

Just wanted to confirm that there was a penalty for non-participation.
I remember that at one time the gov't wanted to do a survey of NUS grads & there was a fine for those who didn't cooperate:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember that at one time the gov't wanted to do a survey of NUS grads & there was a fine for those who didn't cooperate:smile:

They come to my door & threathen me with this kind of crap, I will tell them to fark off!

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal

What they wanna charge you with ??
They actually came by my house twice, left a note asking me to get back to them ... to arrange for an appointment... I threw the note away :biggrin:

facadegeniality

Alfrescian
Loyal
just do lor...pity those pple la..most of them part-timers or intern students lehh..

i also heard that there's a penalty for not doing it.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just do lor...pity those pple la..most of them part-timers or intern students lehh..

i also heard that there's a penalty for not doing it.

I remember reading somewhere that mail-in surveys got a poor response rate something like below 15% reply rate. If this survey is important they would already have access to our CPF records or not rely on part-time students.

Would you really trust a part-time students with your personal info:confused:

As for penalties, I don't remember seeing any warnings about penalties in the mail I got. Some bros were given been given $25 NTUC vouchers for talking to them. That's Not something they'd do if there were penalties involved for non-compliance:smile::

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i suppose there are 2 sides to the answers, cos the questions is one dimensional.

You want to continue working after your retirement age?

1. Those who have no choice, need to survive of course say "yes"

2. Those who work all their life still cannot afford to pay of their HDb loan - of course say "yes"

3. Those who earns 10K a day of course says "yes"

They should ask this question too, if you say yes to Question 1, if given a choice and afford not to work what would your answer be now

Group 1 and Group 2 answer would be a clear "NO"

Group 3 (cho bo) - of course still "Yes"