• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mandatory wearing of seat-belts in backseats

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if that passenger got no valid driving license? ...

if that passenger got valid driving license but not holding it leh? ...

No licence (non-drivers, children) – no penalty.

Got no licence but not holding it – still demerit points (TP has all driving licencees' details in system).

Driver – fine plus demerit points.

ahbohthen

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should see the the sort of bengs that these girls mix with. It's disgusting. They're just asking for trouble.

If LKY was still in charge, he'd put a stop to this decadent "clubbing" and moral laxity immediately. Young people should only be allowed to participate in healthy activities. Perhaps a curfew should be imposed on all those below the age of 21 which requires them to be home by 10 pm latest.

734365_4393310921365_1742161162_n.jpg

482816_4393295800987_363403946_n.jpg

156089_4393301201122_419548775_n.jpg

The 3 fella dont have chest hair still act so xialan.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure whether it is required by law or not - all I can say that it is not enforced, or that the authorities are not serious about it. Back in Canada, my kid automatically buckles up when seated in the rear, but in Singapore, influenced by her cousins, its a playground in the back seat - anything goes.

Cheers!

so just fuck off you lowlife microbe