• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2013/2014

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roon speaks up?

Roon speaks up, after summer of discontent

Wayne-Rooney-in-a-Chelsea-Shirt-1897575.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-wayne-rooney-admits-2283146

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MU's 200 Club :p

bob.jpg

•Sir Bobby Charlton 249 goals
•Denis Law 237
•Jack Rowley 211
•Wayne Rooney 200

PS: Any bets on Etihad sun do? Hmm...I fear for red devils

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first I got my readings wrong against bayer mid week but I am happy to b proven wrong n man u wins

I like lacina too...and hulk will be good battering ram for man u ...I rem playing championship manager n they liken lacina as nxt drogba.

here r some man u players who made it from non BPL nistelrooy, jaap stam, laurent blanc, bathez ...ok he is half half. solkjear. the cameo by that swedish guy ? cannot rem name now. schimiechel

I wont conclude that alan smith is lousy just that his form changed forever following his injury...otherwise I remembered during that season he carried the team as main striker for a while due to injuries. for a while I thought he was another super sub

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this weekend match shld b even matched. fellani against kompany will b cute . worry for me is aguero against ferdinand. right back is suspicious since rafael not match fit yet....on paper our attack is slightly stronger...but midfield creativity we r lacking ...kagawa vs silva, navas, ..both keepers r not at top form for moment....n defence evenly showing worry.

home crowd n derby means more volatile....will b happy w draw

jw5

Loyal
here r some man u players who made it from non BPL nistelrooy, jaap stam, laurent blanc, bathez ...ok he is half half. solkjear. the cameo by that swedish guy ? cannot rem name now. schimiechel

The 2 Norwegians OGS and Ronny Johnson were good scouts and value for money additions. I forgot about them........................... :o

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cameo by that swedish guy ? cannot rem name now.
wont conclude that alan smith is lousy just that his form changed forever following his injury...otherwise I remembered during that season he carried the team as main striker for a while due to injuries.

Henrik Larsson, "temped" Jan-Mar 2007, ex Celtic, Barca and home town Helsingborg

http://www.aboutmanutd.com/man-u-players/henrik-larsson.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henrik_Larsson

On Alan Smith, he was combative in play.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest MU news (rumours?) 20/9

25mil for Saints Luke Shaw (Jan window)?

saintsluke.jpg

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...VE-Manchester-United-s-plot-for-25m-Luke-Shaw

United boss David Moyes has conceded defeat in his efforts to sign Leighton Baines and is now targeting the Southampton wonderkid to solve his search for a left-back.

Southampton have put a huge price tag on the teenager's head in a bid to scare off suitors.
But that is unlikely to deter Moyes, who is desperate to beat Chelsea and Tottenham to sign the England Under-21 defender. Everton's refusal to do business over Baines has forced Moyes to look elsewhere.

United also failed to clinch a last-ditch loan move for Real Madrid's Fabio Coentrao.
The Saints academy product has now emerged as the man Moyes wants to become Patrice Evra's eventual successor at Old Trafford.

However, pulling off a deal won't be easy. As well as the huge fee, Southampton don't need to sell, especially after Shaw signed a five-year deal when he turned 18 in July.

If Saints decide to do business, United won't be the only interested party. Chelsea are long-term admirers and understood to be Blues fan Shaw's preferred destination.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And funny one from #1 fan (team wannabe) Usain Bolt.. As if it'll work, despite best of intentions to sabo:p

Manchester United fan Usain Bolt has admitted to trying to tire out Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero ahead of Sunday's Manchester derby. The world's fastest man sent the 25-year-old Argentine chasing wayward passes during a get-together at City's Etihad Stadium.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...City-star-Sergio-Aguero-ahead-of-United-derby

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manchester United got trashed so badly after Kelong King Ah Tan got arrest here... No more $$$ to push for good results!