• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Man walks around in thong in Sentosa (Acceptable?)

man_walks_around_sentosa_wearing_only_black_thong-thumbnail.jpg\

STOMPer klay's jaw dropped when he spotted this man wearing only a pair of black thongs walking around Sentosa on Friday afternoon (Aug 5). The STOMPer does not think children at the family-oriented island would appreciate his attire.

The STOMPer shares:

"On Friday afternoon, my friends and I saw a guy wearing only THAT-- walking around Sentosa.

"He seemed to be attracting unwanted attention.

"Is that proper?

"Can't he wear shorts at least?

"I don't think it looks good to children and foreigners who visit Sentosa.

aangsc

should put on a CB leave like sotong solider use for camouflage. He is desperate .

Wear swimming trunks, not thong leh.

I dare not wear trunks while swimming, afraid of erection if happen to see chiobu :p Ever since swimming pool approve of bermudas , I have never put on swimming trunks. I remember long ago swimming pool does not allow bermudas, wonder why suddenly they approve ? Any idea ? Is it too many erected view being seen ?

Not acceptable and especially so in a conservative Asian country such as Singapore.

Disgusting...:( People around him can see the shape of his jangling jumpy balls if he walks near them...:eek:

if woman can " put half ball " in orchard rd ..why cant man wear swiming trunk in sentosa ?

Disgusting...:( People around him can see the shape of his jangling jumpy balls if he walks near them...:eek:

when woman wear sexy clothes showing her breast ...why men never complain ...but when man wear too little clothes ...woman kpkb ? singaporean has been brainwashed by the woman rights and the PAP again .

if u ve boobs, flaunt it. if u ve butts, expose it. if u got dick, then fxxk it!

and if u got nothing, then shove it!

I think you missed the point. Even though stomper is presumably a women, it is indeed a man's world. It's us men who don't want to see this. The times that I see this, it usually a gay chap. it's the men who will not tolerate a man walking around naked or near naked. Women walking around in any form is just fine if she has the goods to go with it.
when woman wear sexy clothes showing her breast ...why men never complain ...but when man wear too little clothes ...woman kpkb ? singaporean has been brainwashed by the woman rights and the PAP again .

Bro Drifter just curious, have you been to the Japan Ocean Dome indoor beach..?

I heard its a great place to go if you in Japan..

yes bro..i have been there 2 times .Seagaia Ocean Dome was the world's largest indoor waterpark, located in Miyazaki, Miyazaki, Japan. ...it has a huge surf pool ( im a crazy surfer ) and a huge artificial beach .

I think you missed the point. Even though stomper is presumably a women, it is indeed a man's world. It's us men who don't want to see this. The times that I see this, it usually a gay chap. it's the men who will not tolerate a man walking around naked or near naked. Women walking around in any form is just fine if she has the goods to go with it.

bro...im a man , yes i dont want to see ..but i cant be bother with men wearing thong and i wont kpkb about them too ...its only old woman who kpkb about those man .