• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man raped vietnamese salesgirl at hdb staircase

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Punishment is so harsh.
The lesson to learn for all peasant sinkies is not to bully or fool around with new shittyzens.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I bet the Vietnamese girl is a racist for reporting this shit skin and I bet the sinkie govt is racist for caning and jailing this shit skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on a recent survey of the flesh trade, it was found that the PROSTITUTES pick and choose customers based on skin colour; shunning the dark skin tones. Rejected even by prostitutes; these dark skinned ones then go on to RAPE the fairer skinned damsels when the opportunity presents itself.

Wtf prostitutes racist, Viet girl racist for reporting to police, police racist for arresting the fucker and courts are racist for jailing and caning him.