• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Late One Hour And Lied During First Date! Run road eventually! Guess Nationality?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sggirl_money_1_0_2.jpg

Yesterday, I was supposed to meet up with a girl, whom I knew from online, at 6pm. But unfortunately, one of my colleague took MC yesterday and I had to do a bit OT, which caused me to be late for my date. Right after I finished the last document, I immediately rushed down to Plaza Sing to meet up with her. When I reached the MRT station, there was a long queue as it was peak hour, so I was like "fuck it, I will just walk. It's just 2 MRT stops anyways".

So by the time I reached Dhoby Ghaut, I rushed quickly to the agreed meeting place, Sakae Sushi. I was really embarrassed as it was our first date and I was actually late for an hour! Despite me apologising profusely, I could see that she still wasnt very happy about it and was ready to leave her seat. At that moment, I guess the only way to salvage the situation was to make up a lie that I was caught in a traffic jam due to rush hour. Right after I told her that I was caught in a jam, I could see that her eyes suddenly brighten up, "It's okay, I understand. Let's go get dinner already, Im starving!".

During dinner, we talk about our jobs and what we usually do doing our free time, etc. I would say that the dinner was fine, as she did come up with topics to keep the conversation going too. When the bill came, I offered to pay for it as a form of apology, but surprisingly, she rejected and said it would be her treat instead. Honestly, I felt bad but she kept insisting, and I eventually gave in.

After dinner, I suggested that we watch a movie or something, but she said she's feeling a little tired and would prefer to do something more relaxing. She paused for a minute before jumping up and said "Hey, how about we go for a car ride. You are driving right?!". At this moment, I was starting to panic and drip sweat already, I replied "Uhh umm...y-yea...Im driving". She quickly hooked me by the arm and said "Cmon, let's go get your car then!", "S-Sure..." I replied with a nervous smile. We took the elevator down to the shopping centre's basement, where I claimed to have parked my car at. Inside the lift, she asked "So what car do you drive?". I could feel the beads of my perspiration increasing by the second as I tried my best to avoid all eye contact while replying "A-A...Motorola". The moment the lift reached the carpark and the doors opened, I sprinted off like I was running in the Olympics 4 x 400 metres relay.

Reached home, checked my phone, 20 unread messages and 6 missed calls. Brushed my teeth, cried and went to sleep.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/my-disastrous-date-singaporean-girl
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man Late One Hour And Lied During First Date! Run road eventually! Guess National

Pity. And you almost got her too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man Late One Hour And Lied During First Date! Run road eventually! Guess National

This is johntan's real nigger life. But then again i doubt any girl would even meet up with him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No car can borrow rent or steal mah....
Fucking loser the girl in bag already and he let her free

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and u? a bullshitter here in sbf? no?

fuck off lah nigger. your time has ended with years of your bullshit.

Alamak johntan's doggy clone ROFL. nope i don't BS.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

common that to cut to the chase with cunt and cleavage you need a car. confirmed coital conquest if it's a clk.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

lai lai ah, all lip lai ah...another BIG Cannon Fairy is here, none other than gongest chibai kia mudderfucker Narong the whatsapp crasher of his own phone.

render_definition.php

Hello krafty. Happy new year. :cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello krafty. Happy new year. :cool:

Aiyo Dun care who he is la.....
Even in an anonymous Internet forum he got no balls to use his original moniker.....speaks volumes about the type of loser he is

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No car can borrow rent or steal mah....
Fucking loser the girl in bag already and he let her free

He was caught off guard. Probably he didn't expect the slut to assume he drives. He should eat some meat b4 disappearing.

I kena this sort of assuming guy drive slut b4 and also mind in a blank mode.
Somehow many sluts assume that every man owns a car. Probably this is the entry requirement.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He was caught off guard. Probably he didn't expect the slut to assume he drives. He should eat some meat b4 disappearing.

I kena this sort of assuming guy drive slut b4 and also mind in a blank mode.
Somehow many sluts assume that every man owns a car. Probably this is the entry requirement.

Once u started a lie, u have come up with more to cover up the previous lies.

At least you got a free meal.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i'd look for a Lambo, bring her there and insist that I love to fuck on the rooftop after that quickly zip and run