• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAN FURIOUS HE WAS CHARGED $19 BY SHOP AFTER HIS 8 Y.O NIECE BROKE A TOY @ JURONG

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAN FURIOUS HE WAS CHARGED $19 BY SHOP AFTER HIS 8 Y.O NIECE BROKE A TOY @ JURONG
singaporeuncensored.com

Today we met a very angry and disappointed incident.

We were at this shop X-Craft in JP, and my 8 yo niece were captivated by this plush toy at the front of the shop. She was playing normally and touching the legs of the bunny and the leg just dropped off with ease.

The shop attendant was standing right beside watching, saw it and claimed my niece broke the toy. I tried to reason with her that it was due to the poor quality of the toy, or it was already broken.

I pulled hard on the other leg, and it would not fall off. Even the hands and ears do not fall off.

The attendant claimed if we don’t pay up, can let the police settle instead. At this moment, my niece was frightened and cried.

I was furious that the kid was frightened and cried. Does police got nothing to do than to settle this $18.9 issues?

Anyway, I paid up and left the shop furious.

Guys just be careful with this shop.
Yes, the kid should not had touch the things there, but isn’t plush toys supposed to be touched?

I had also logged a complaint to JP CS.
Anyway, just be careful when your kids are near this shop.

Really spoiled our morning.
CHARLES.jpg
toy-1-576x1024.jpg
toy-2-576x1024.jpg
toy-3-576x1024.jpg
toy-4-688x1024.jpg

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...8-y-o-niece-broke-a-toy-jurong/?feed_id=96057

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad there are hardly any toy shops in the HDB heartland these days. Back in the day there were plenty of them, they also sold stationery and basic sports equipment.

One plastic water pistol = 50 cents to one dollar.

Standard vs Compact. The compact one was smaller but had a thicker grip.

orange-plastic-water-pistol-isolated-white-background-30308331.jpg
mini-water-pistol.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad there are hardly any toy shops in the HDB heartland these days. Back in the day there were plenty of them, they also sold stationery and basic sports equipment.

One plastic water pistol = 50 cents to one dollar.

Standard vs Compact. The compact one was smaller but had a thicker grip.

orange-plastic-water-pistol-isolated-white-background-30308331.jpg
mini-water-pistol.jpg

Nowadays play ipad and play hole by learning from videos in ipad.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Eggshell skull. The rule states that, in a tort case, the unexpected frailty of the injured person is not a valid defense to the seriousness of any injury caused to them.

In this case, the toy bunny had an injured leg. Just too bad the little cunt had to touch it. Hence the whiny uncle, being the supervising adult, is liable for damages.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eggshell skull. The rule states that, in a tort case, the unexpected frailty of the injured person is not a valid defense to the seriousness of any injury caused to them.

In this case, the toy bunny had an injured leg. Just too bad the little cunt had to touch it. Hence the whiny uncle, being the supervising adult, is liable for damages.
You now switch profession to a lawyer? :eek:

No more pastor, cardboard collector and Indian? :biggrin: