• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man flees with $10,000 worth of gold chains

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.tnp.sg/content/man-flees...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

It was daring and deceptive — the unarmed thief, who was wearing a Sheng Siong supermarket uniform, chose to strike in broad daylight.

It was the uniform that fooled a sales assistant at Xin Tai Long pawn shop in Marsiling Lane.

The thief got away with gold chains worth over $10,000 on Sunday afternoon.

The sales assistant, who wished to be known only as Ms Cheong, 30, said: “He was dressed properly, wearing a Sheng Siong shirt and jeans. Maybe that caused me to let down my guard.”

Police have classified the case as theft and are investigating.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Tuesday (April 8).

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sheng siong shirt is proper dressing? His standard very low. I didn't know they are that well paid to buy gold

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A sheng siong shirt is proper dressing? His standard very low. I didn't know they are that well paid to buy gold

SS 'connected' to the ROYALEE family...rumored! true?? so wearing a Shen Siong Shirt is ROYALTY..wahh!! RESPECTED!!....