• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man commits suicide over Iphone 6 price drop

amzwsn

Alfrescian
Loyal
friend's status says waiting to buy iPhone6

I 'ment her _ paid debt oredy or not ...

idiot .. block my face

image.php

dog or kangaroo?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably borrowed bank money to buy these phones by stating he wanted to import some commodities somewhere and divert the money.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will have to ask the forum experts spotter542 or eErotica69. Don't bother with joetys the online persona who, like Char Siew and some others, uses image hosts for their propaganda. :biggrin:

Thank you for seeing me so up :wink: BUT I know nuts about Thai writing :p
Bro eErotica69 should be able to translate :cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i suspect the story is fake....there is no way someone who can accumulate 100 million rmb could be that stupid....we all know these fads have a extremely short life span,like the hello kitty toys that went on the black market for $30,$50 for a few weeks before prices plummeted and people lost interest.besides....if he bought the iphones from retailers at retail price how much could he lose?at the most he can simply unload his stock for retail price or 5% below retail price and recoup his cost.

because you poor fucks don't have any experience in having millions of $..whenever people with millions, it is to your HUGE DISBELIEF... i can understand that is how sinkie behaves.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because you poor fucks don't have any experience in having millions of $..whenever people with millions, it is to your HUGE DISBELIEF... i can understand that is how sinkie behaves.

neither do u pendejo.....someone as naive and stupid as u dumbass jiu hu kias,it would be a miracle if u even reach 1 million ringgit let alone 100 million....even the fucking poorest of the poor sgians are already millionaires if we convert our hdb flats to malaysian currency,while u idiots cant even find a job in ur own country without having to walk across the causeway everyday.

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
neither do u pendejo.....someone as naive and stupid as u dumbass jiu hu kias,it would be a miracle if u even reach 1 million ringgit let alone 100 million....even the fucking poorest of the poor sgians are already millionaires if we convert our hdb flats to malaysian currency,while u idiots cant even find a job in ur own country without having to walk across the causeway everyday.

Was reported in some news in China as RMB 1million ( SGD 200k). Not RMB 100m