• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man beats woman in Toa Payoh

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The link is here.

Posted on 29 Mar 2012

Man and woman exchange blows in heated argument at Toa Payoh

The peace in Toa Payoh on Sunday afternoon was broken when a man and woman started shouting at each other, and then began pummelling each other with blows.

According to a report in The New Paper, the pair looked to be in their 20s and seemed to know each other.

The woman had tried to walk away from the fight, but the man pulled her back to punch her in the face as she crossed the carpark at Block 190, Toa Payoh Lorong 6.

The fight lasted five minutes and ended with the man grabbing the woman around her neck and pulling her to Toa Payoh MRT Station, where they disappeared into the crowd.

A passerby observed the woman was crying as she was hit. She did not counter-attack, he said. A pair of sunglasses was also left behind at the scene of the fight.

Police confirmed their received a call about the incident but when they arrived, the pair had already left.

Said STOMPer Archie, who read about the incident:

"I'm horrified that such an incident happened in broad daylight right in my neighbourhood.

"I wonder what sparked off the fight and if the pair are married, dating, or mortal enemies.

"Anyway, it's good (in a way) that they fought publicly. Better than if they fight at home and no one knows.

"Now that there are witnesses and such, perhaps they can be identified and counselled before anything worse happens."