• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man arrested for allegedly outraging modesty of woman on public bus

KarJuaKoon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man arrested for allegedly outraging modesty of woman on public bus
Posted: 23 March 2013 1234 hrs

SINGAPORE: Police have arrested a 35-year-old man who is believed to be responsible outraging the modesty of a woman on board a public bus.

A 29-year-old woman reported to the Police that she was molested by a man while they were on board a public bus on the same morning on January 7 this year.

Police said officers from Ang Mo Kio Police Division conducted extensive ground enquires and follow-up investigation to establish the identity of the suspect.

The suspect was arrested on March 21.

Commander of Ang Mo Kio Police Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police (DAC) Keok Tong San, commended the officers for their determined investigative efforts which resulted in the arrest of the suspect.

DAC Keok also advised the public to stay vigilant at all times and remain calm when they encounter such crimes while travelling on public transport. They should call '999' at once or inform the bus/train driver immediately to report the matter.

- CNA/fa

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont tell you if not you report to polis:biggrin:
I think bro lianbeng will start taking bus liao:biggrin:

lianbeng always kana molested on buses n trains by tua-nehnehs leh!:biggrin: why must they squeeze behind me n massage my back with their tua nehneh?