• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian & sinkie Cantonese LIAR dogs @musclepower @gsbslut @balls2u etc everyday hide in rat hole smear and abuse Gansiokbin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower @gsbslut @Balls2U etc 真是贱! 大话精说谎害人是你们。没证据是你们。RETRIBUTION 报应是你们with Cantonese cancer hahahaha. 丢广东人的脸也是你们. Everything you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitute accused me is proven what you are. 难道你们认为你们是广东人的骄傲?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower @gsbslut @Balls2U etc 真是贱! 大话精说谎害人是你们。没证据是你们。RETRIBUTION 报应是你们with Cantonese cancer hahahaha. 丢广东人的脸也是你们. Everything you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitute accused me is proven what you are. 难道你们认为你们是广东人的骄傲?
@musclepower @gsbslut @Balls2U your lying bitch that open leg big big sell nude Cantonese woman fabricated stories of kena thrown eggs in Taiwan to harm Taiwanese has the same trait as you lying LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY MURDERER DOGS THAT EVERYDAY FABRICATED STORIES TO HARM GANSIOKBIN. 真是贱trait!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

20240305110455.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now she has scaled back on her accusation - "smearing Hokkien virgin as a chicken"

In other words, she is NOT saying you are smearing Hokkien virgin as a fake virgin. If she says that, you will ask her to prove that she is a real virgin, and that's her biggest nightmare.

In other words, she knows medical evidence that she is a virgin is her Achilles heel. She has carefully steered away from having to face the issue of evidence.
You Malaysian @nightsafari clone way of ceating issues out of no issues again. Say I scale down when I did nothing different say nothing different for years that you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes smear me hokkien virgin as chicken. 无中生有 fabricate stories tell lies put words into my mouth is your proud Cantonese cancer way of attack. 真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian @nightsafari clone way of ceating issues out of no issues again. Say I scale down when I did nothing different say nothing different for years that you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes smear me hokkien virgin as chicken. 无中生有 fabricate stories tell lies put words into my mouth is your proud Cantonese cancer way of attack. 真是贱!
How to fight such evil that always 无中生有with Cantonese dog pride ? You sit there do nothing or nothing different they say you do this do that scale down. You say nothing or say nothing different they say you said this said that. @musclepower is a Malaysian devil masquerading as sinkie. This sneaky Cantonese dog son of prostitute always appear soon after I logoff to win last word.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to fight such evil that always 无中生有with Cantonese dog pride ? You sit there do nothing or nothing different they say you do this do that scale down. You say nothing or say nothing different they say you said this said that. @musclepower is a Malaysian devil masquerading as sinkie. This sneaky Cantonese dog son of prostitute always appear soon after I logoff to win last word.
@musclepower you are so sneaky so despicable devil @gsbslut is right Cantonese cancer is your - and his - retribution. Very apt name Cantonese cancer hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
“我是沒有證據的假處女,我最怕你們逼我拿出證據,所以我努力轉移話題,談國籍,談籍貫,談誰是誰的複製人等等,只要能夠轉移話題,別再談我沒有證據,我什麼都幹,包括抄襲別人的詞彙和用語 … … 我真是個不折不扣的賤貨,我下衰所有的福建人,我沒臉見江東父老,我要換新的身份,我要做處女,你們為什麼為難我,我病發,你們都是罪犯…”

“我是閩南第一賤貨!”
雞之將死,其鳴也哀!
See everyone? Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower proved me right again that he is sneaky always appear soon after I logoff to smear hokkien virgin as chicken. And see how sneaky and despicable he is to appear in this thread instead of the proud thread that he always posted to defame Gansiokbin?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower proved me right again that he is sneaky always appear soon after I logoff to smear hokkien virgin as chicken. And see how sneaky and despicable he is to appear in this thread instead of the proud thread that he always posted to defame Gansiokbin?
Hey MALAYSIAN Cantonese dog @musclepower you sure prove yourself dog with not an ounce of human conscience zero kindness attacking the sick; and you prove yourself Cantonese cancer is your retribution. Your chicken Cantonese mother obviously open leg big big no teach raised bastard bully. Everything you accused me is proven what you are yourself of course including your chicken mother Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post in thread 'GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. PLEASE PROVIDE CREDIBLE EVIDENCE OF YOUR SELF DECLARED VIRGINITY. OTHERWISE YOU ARE A FRAUD.'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gi...otherwise-you-are-a-fraud.362172/post-4009474

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up two Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower that are not just NOT repentant that they got Cantonese cancer but keep telling evil toxic lies smearing hokkien virgin as chicken and twisting my family history cancer is my Karma Knnbccb 真是贱一边拿我的好处,一边说谎大话精害我。恩将仇报,玩恩负义的狗就是这样。呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up two Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower that are not just NOT repentant that they got Cantonese cancer but keep telling evil toxic lies smearing hokkien virgin as chicken and twisting my family history cancer is my Karma Knnbccb 真是贱一边拿我的好处,一边说谎大话精害我。恩将仇报,玩恩负义的狗就是这样。呸!
Gpgt as usual unlike Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes that no evidence just make false accusations and then accuse me what they are themselves
IMG_8664.jpeg
IMG_8663.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gpgt unlike Cantonese dogs no need evidence make false accusations of me and then demand me evidence to prove them wrong. As usual whatever they accused me is what they are they think they can escape Karma Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gpgt unlike Cantonese dogs no need evidence make false accusations of me and then demand me evidence to prove them wrong. As usual whatever they accused me is what they are they think they can escape Karma Pui!
Wow look at how evil toxic this Cantonese dog @musclepower is can make an issue out of no issue and put words into my mouth.

Post in thread 'GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gi...r-self-declared-virginity.362172/post-4010973

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow look at how evil toxic this Cantonese dog @musclepower is can make an issue out of no issue and put words into my mouth.

Post in thread 'GINFREELY A.K.A GANSIOKBIN. Where's the evidence of your self declared virginity?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/gi...r-self-declared-virginity.362172/post-4010973
This is exactly same as Malaysian @nightsafari way of attack create issue out of no issue. Come on sinkies someone that writes like Malaysian and probably talks like Malaysian and attack using same dirty tricks as Malaysian got to be a Malaysian.