• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee charged with sedition

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah should be punished for making offensive remarks, no respect of other people's religion..maybe this couple thought they can get away like the foreigners in SG making offensive remarks of SG people and then say sorry and PM will even say already apologised and let's move on!

Khairy: Sorry no cure, Alvivi should be punished

Sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee must face the full brunt of the law despite them apologising over their Facebook post which has incurred the wrath of Muslims, said BN Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin.

Speaking to reporters after the BN Youth job fair soft launch, Khairy said that although they had apologised through Youtube, punishment must be meted to set an example.

Khairy said it would be unfair to the people if the case was closed and the offenders got off scot-free just because they had said sorry.

Last edited:

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this Alvin goes to jail, which is very likely, then all the tens of thousands of dollars Singapore invested to nurture him will just go down the sewer???
What a waste of the tax payers' money.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Facebook post, sex clips

Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee claimed trial to three charges for posting a controversial Ramadan greeting and sex clips online.

Normally I would be against such an oppressive punishment which is clearly motivated to protect the sensibilities of some very emotionally delicate people. However in this case, I say fucking nail them and keep the two in jail. These are the most fucked up couple on planet earth. Fucking arrogant, always in your face, no respect for society and for others. Fucking lash them 100 times and lock them up and throw away the key. I have no sympathies for these two fucking arseholes.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khairy: Sorry no cure, Alvivi should be punished

Sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee must face the full brunt of the law despite them apologising over their Facebook post which has incurred the wrath of Muslims, said BN Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin.

Speaking to reporters after the BN Youth job fair soft launch, Khairy said that although they had apologised through Youtube, punishment must be meted to set an example.

Khairy said it would be unfair to the people if the case was closed and the offenders got off scot-free just because they had said sorry.

The sad fact is that the Malays insult Chinese all the time - eg. Ibrahim Ali of Perkasa - yet, nothing is done to them.
These two were just dumbs ...they are Malaysians and yet do not know the boundaries.

If they didn't apologize and claim that the bak kut teh was chicken teh ...they could have got off. Now, it is no longer possible. Also, the Chinese political parties have abandoned them. They are pretty much on their own and you can bet that they will be made an example unless some international organizations step up to help.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sad fact is that the Malays insult Chinese all the time - eg. Ibrahim Ali of Perkasa - yet, nothing is done to them.
These two were just dumbs ...they are Malaysians and yet do not know the boundaries.

If they didn't apologize and claim that the bak kut teh was chicken teh ...they could have got off. Now, it is no longer possible. Also, the Chinese political parties have abandoned them. They are pretty much on their own and you can bet that they will be made an example unless some international organizations step up to help.

How can you call Bak Kut Teh Chicken? Bak is pork.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its just a bad joke....wtf did they kill or maim or injure so badly?

Woukd the regular muslim think its a joke? A very bad one or insulting one maybe....but incited to violence?

Please la.......... They are idiots..... Arrogant idiots maybe but to lash andthrow them ito jail for months or years......thats just total overkill.....hope this does not get to the us, and once that heavyweight weigh in to their controversy, thennyou see the real fight.....

In the meantime i hope their courts will use their brains to give a sentence that will bring equilibrium...... Those 2 bit fucking rascist clown muslims in the UMNO better be fucking careful....sinkies invest a lot of money in their country ....the last fucking thing they wanna do is to overkill and chase away all foreign investments because of their sheer stupidity ......

Last edited:

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the context of the Malays, "bak" is already an indication of pork as the Malays knows the chinese would used kwey, arh,gu or yeo if it meant other than pork. And it was strange that Alvin and Vivian did not refute the Bak Kut teh as nonpork so I think they deliberately want to let ppl know the Bak Kut Teh is indeed pork version.

I don't think there will be any assistance from their own chinese community for the stupid actions they did. The chinese oppositions have already abandoned them.DAP Lim Guan Eng has already said they deserved the punishment so I think there were at least some concensus on both BN and opposition of the punishment they deserved. Their parents were also silent apparently from shame.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysia is a tinderbox waiting to explode...I have been in that country for decades, even live there occasionally. Over the years, I find the tolerance between the Malays & the Chinese have improved, the fact is, they Malays have opened up with more tolerance, though not all, the sad part is, the Chinese have regressed. They have now become, bold, aggressive & confrontational. I am not supporting the Malays...though not all of them are that tolerant, generally over the many years...they had become friendly, approachable..they even sit & eat with you..

That is why I say..it is a tinderbox waiting to happen...unless the Chinese community nip the idiots like Alvin & his 'hum gar ling' girl friends..we will be in deep trouble.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least the mudlanders are willing to throw these 2 nut jobs in the slammer...unlike PAP who protect these 2 scholars at the expense of locals,,,FUCK PAP

They are already in slammer.
Being denied bail will meant that
SHIOK!

Real law at work unlike the fucking smear of shit on sole of shoe bullshit kangaroo frolics

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if he don't go jail, it's already a waste of Singapore tax payers money.

If this Alvin goes to jail, which is very likely, then all the tens of thousands of dollars Singapore invested to nurture him will just go down the sewer???
What a waste of the tax payers' money.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mudland should give the couple death sentences. after that, nobody in the country will dare to insult Islam again. the rest of the Islamic world will cheer the verdict.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you all hate them? He is behaving like LKY and the ex-wife. Merdeka is the keyword and Alvin is fighting for equality for all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia is a tinderbox waiting to explode...I have been in that country for decades, even live there occasionally. Over the years, I find the tolerance between the Malays & the Chinese have improved, the fact is, they Malays have opened up with more tolerance, though not all, the sad part is, the Chinese have regressed. They have now become, bold, aggressive & confrontational. I am not supporting the Malays...though not all of them are that tolerant, generally over the many years...they had become friendly, approachable..they even sit & eat with you..

That is why I say..it is a tinderbox waiting to happen...unless the Chinese community nip the idiots like Alvin & his 'hum gar ling' girl friends..we will be in deep trouble.

ABout damn time the bloody m&ds should open up and nothing wrong with chinese becoming bold or anything in fact i feel it's the chinese having more balls that is why malays give way.

Like in sg can we say the chinese become nicer while malays are more bold? No way cos in sg only chinese ppl are ever blamed.