• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remote Controlled Boeing 777, second smaller plane involved.

Boeing 777's can be "flown by wire", meaning that they can be remote controlled, taking over all controls from the pilots. It is possible that the pilots were incapacitated, the aircraft quickly brought up to 45,000 feet from its cruising altitude of 35,000 feet, thus rendering its occupants unconscious.

A white-hat "hacker" has revealed that even with the use of an Android app, given the right additional technical knowledge, a Boeing 777 can be taken over and flown remotely. However, this method of control would require clear data-over-radio communication with the aircraft which cannot be achieved over long distances far beyond line of sight of the operator and the aircraft.

There is no evidence that the unidentified aircraft that was shown on Malaysia's military radar to have flown back from the last known location of MH370 in the opposite direction and across Malaysia roughly over the Thailand-Malaysian border, was MH370.

It is equally possible that an aircraft had been near MH370 over the South China Sea and took control of the Malaysian airliner via this mechanism, possibly with or without on-board assistance (we do not know if the abilities of the remote control flying, alleged to have also been involved in some of the 9/11 kamikaze flights, allows for transponders and other systems to be switched off).

Having taken control the "remote hijacker" in the other aircraft could have raised the flight level of MH370 to Flight Level 450 (45,000 feet) taking it 2,000 feet above its maximum allowed altitude, and also making it likely invisible to ground radar. It could then have flown at very low altitude close to sea and ground level, to avoid radar detection itself, while keeping the MH370 high above it.

This hypothesis is in fact backed up by much evidence on the ground in Malaysia on both sides of the peninsula near the Thai-Malay border: many independent and honest reports were given to local authorities by eye witnesses of aircraft noises and sightings at low level at the time the flight would have passed by. However, these would have been of the hijacking aircraft not the hijacked one.

Thus ensuring that MH370 continued on a flight path out into the southern Indian Ocean, at forty five thousand feet, killing all on board, until the aircraft ran out of fuel and fell into the sea: any traces would be hard to find and could take many years, given the remote area and depth of the sea, as well as its roughness.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A white-hat "hacker" has revealed that even with the use of an Android app, given the right additional technical knowledge, a Boeing 777 can be taken over and flown remotely. However, this method of control would require clear data-over-radio communication with the aircraft which cannot be achieved over long distances far beyond line of sight of the operator and the aircraft ...
mayb sum1 was doing dat while sitting @ ze back of ze plane ... :eek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ze airline has landed @ samleong's haus ... :eek:

ze authorities shud apprehend samleong immediately ... :mad:

... The missing Malaysia Airlines passenger jet was more likely to have travelled along a southern course near Australia, and should have been picked up by Australia's Jindalee radar network if it did so, a leading surveillance analyst said.

Investigators have identified two possible corridors for flight MH370 after it emerged its transponders were deliberately turned off and satellite data showed it flew for almost seven hours after veering off course in the Gulf of Thailand.

The southern arc took MH370 over Indonesia and down the Western Australian coast, about 1000km from land.

The northern trajectory goes towards northern Iran, passing through Pakistan and Afghanistan, the heartland of Al Qaeda and multiple Islamic extremist insurgencies ...

cliq link below 4 complete article ...

http://www.smh.com.au/world/missing...ays-analyst-20140317-hvjjw.html#ixzz2wBsbzCtb

MasterYoda

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who reduced my points?

Hmph

Stop upping my clones and asking to get points in return. I don't need points exchange and i don't log in just to check who up or zap them. Will only do so when i use them to post news, if not then i will never know. For some that i return favor, i will do it only once and won't bother to spread 38 times to clear cycle.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting theory. This guy thinks Mat plane could have shadowed an SIA flight on the same day, also a 777.

Did Malaysian Airlines 370 disappear using SIA68 (another 777)?
Monday, March 17, 2014 - 12:01 AM EST

The picture started to develop when I discovered that another Boeing 777 was en-route from Singapore over the Andaman Sea.
I investigated further and plotted the exact coordinates of Singapore Airlines flight number 68’s location at 1715UTC onto the aviation map. I quickly realized that SIA68 was in the immediate vicinity as the missing MH370 flight at precisely the same time. Moreover, SIA68 was en-route on a heading towards the same IGREX waypoint on airway P628 that the Malaysian military radar had shown MH370 headed towards at precisely the same time.

It became apparent as I inspected SIA68’s flight path history that MH370 had maneuvered itself directly behind SIA68 at approximately 17:00UTC and over the next 15 minutes had been following SIA68. All the pieces of my theory had been fitting together with the facts that have been publically released and I began to feel a little uneasy.

Singapore Airlines Flight 68 proceeded across the Andaman Sea into the Bay of Bengal and finally into India’s airspace. From there it appears to have proceeded across India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and finally Turkmenistan before proceeding onward across Europe to its final destination of Barcelona, Spain.

is my belief that MH370 likely flew in the shadow of SIA68 through India and Afghanistan airspace. As MH370 was flying “dark” without transponder / ADS-B output, SIA68 would have had no knowledge that MH370 was anywhere around and as it entered Indian airspace, it would have shown up as one single blip on the radar with only the transponder information of SIA68 lighting up ATC and military radar screens.

Wouldn’t the SIA68 flight have detected MH370? NO! The Boeing 777 utilizes a TCAS system for traffic avoidance; the system would ordinarily provide alerts and visualization to pilots if another airplane was too close. However that system only operates by receiving the transponder information from other planes and displaying it for the pilot. If MH370 was flying without the transponder, it would have been invisible to SIA68.

Once MH370 had cleared the volatile airspaces and was safe from being detected by military radar sites in India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan it would have been free to break off from the shadow of SIA68 and could have then flown a path to it’s final landing site. There are several locations along the flight path of SIA68 where it could have easily broken contact and flown and landed in Xingjian province, Kyrgyzstan, or Turkmenistan.

tumblr_inline_n2kagsCjSF1suyqf0.png

http://keithledgerwood.tumblr.com/post/79838944823/did-malaysian-airlines-370-disappear-using-sia68